Brevin Jordan senior season

brock

All-American
This kid is extremely gifted. You don’t find tight ends that run like that being that big often....... he has elite ability in both receiving and blocking. Will be a star soon for Miami. Elite get....
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4408464/5a2b44b83deacb1518e9dc9c

Go ahead and book it. He’s starting vs lsu
He was putting up top ranked receiver numbers playing some of the best competition around the country week in and week out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is an absolute monster. Still think if he was 6'5 or 6'6 instead of 6'3, he'd be the unanimous #1 TE in the nation and a possible 5*.

Jordan Reed 2.0 and the best receiving te recruit we've had in a looooong time. Lawd him and Mallory will be elite

Advertisement
With all the attention Jobe has received, it's easy to forget how amazing the rest of Storm 18 is.

That is the best TE tape I can remember. And I was on Njoku from the first HL I saw of him. Agree with SCI that the only knock, and I'm laughing as I use that word, the only possible minus he has is 2" of height. It's absurd because positives are incomparable.

Kid is basically Deejay Dallas at Tight End, legitimately "a running back at heart."

Incredible prospect and a real UM guy. Can't wait till he gets here. More guys like this and less facquits like Kaindoh's Kuck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the class that's going to be full of true " Miami guys". As for special , game changing talent. So many special guys.

This infusion of talent moves up another level.

Do TE's not receive 5 star rankings? Geez, this young man should be a 6 star!

Advertisement
Will Mallory blows my mind when I when I watch his tape. That kid shakes little guys, runs em over, and runs away from em.

Then we got this monster moving like a TB in the open field.

Amazing TE class.

Will Mallory blows my mind when I when I watch his tape. That kid shakes little guys, runs em over, and runs away from em.

Then we got this monster moving like a TB in the open field.

Amazing TE class.

Has some of the best hands I have seen as well and plenty of frame to grow Into. These really will be the 2 headed monster. That game when he tore apart Trinity's secondary that pretty much had all D1 talent was eye opening

Jordan and Mallory both can be first round picks insane

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back