Brevin Jordan Misuse

I am not saying to stop that at all. I understand that it is needed. However, in the redzone and 3rd down, you need to find someone else to chip/stay into block. Brevin needs to be out on a route. KJ has been the only WR to win his redzone matchups regularly. So I would be okay with taking Wiggins off the field in those situation

I agree w this.

Lets be honest; a lot of our players have been misused and/or been called to sacrifice for the betterment.

I’m still not an Enos fan at all. These 2 wins does nothing for my confidence in his play calling or how our weapons are best utilized. However, b/c the lack of recruiting & development along the OL (TOTAL opposite of the DL), we’ve had glaring holes that’s caused BJ and Mallory to sacrifice stats. To your point, however, especially in the RZ, BJ should be our RZ nightmare and he’s not.

Advertisement
To add to your point, Mallory is most certainly not the same caliber as Brevin but the guy can't be a total bodybag...we were gloating about how our 2 TE's would wreak havoc on the CFB world and our #2 is stuck with 3 receptions for 70 yards and a TD on the season.
Mallory need to move to wr

Flat out lie. Bamas 3 and 4 wr have 10+ less catches than kj or brevin. And they have 5 less than jt4. Also bama has thrown a whopping 12 receptions to their starting TE, ours has close to 40.

Ruggs & Waddle have a combined stats of 47 catches for 810 yrds and 8 (total) TDs compared to BJ & KJ that have combined for 71 catches for 934 yrds and 7 TDs.

You’re absolutely right that our #1 & 2 options have received more catches than Bama’s 3 & 4 option, but when you look how close these numbers are for our number 1 & 2 options v. Bama’s 3 & 4 options, it does give you pause.

The fact that we have to give some semblance of production from Bama’s bottom 4 receiving option to compare to our top 2 receiving options is alarming in itself.

Ruggs & Waddle have a combined stats of 47 catches for 810 yrds and 8 (total) TDs compared to BJ & KJ that have combined for 71 catches for 934 yrds and 7 TDs.

You’re absolutely right that our #1 & 2 options have received more catches than Bama’s 3 & 4 option, but when you look how close these numbers are for our number 1 & 2 options v. Bama’s 3 & 4 options, it does give you pause.

The fact that we have to give some semblance of production from Bama’s bottom 4 receiving option to compare to our top 2 receiving options is alarming in itself.
Only thing with that is look at Miami’s options 4-7, it’s much more productive than bama or even Oklahoma’s options which tells me that we are playing those guys more and spreading it out more to other guys than Bama or Oklahoma are doing which is why our top 3 guys or whatever don’t necessarily have the numbers bama or Oklahoma top guys got. Those schools passing game focus around 4 guys or so while Miami used about 6-7 pretty heavily

Advertisement

Bama is #5 and Miami is #35 in passing offense. Bama is #9 and Miami is #87 in total offense.

Advertisement
To add to your point, Mallory is most certainly not the same caliber as Brevin but the guy can't be a total bodybag...we were gloating about how our 2 TE's would wreak havoc on the CFB world and our #2 is stuck with 3 receptions for 70 yards and a TD on the season.
Well then, there's no way it couldn't be true.

Advertisement
Back