NFL Draft Brevin Jordan in 2021 NFL Draft

He could have improved his stock if he had come back with the studs in front of him in this draft, and showing he can stay healthy over a season.

He should be a good pro.

Advertisement
So what was/were the "pleasant surprise(s)" we were being teased with (post King & Cam announcing) regarding returning players?

I'm a big Bubba Bolden fan but was that it? Nesta?

I guess technically it is a surprise with this program when kids like that (ie ones with no business declaring) actually come back.

Advertisement
Never forget as a true freshman....

1046770740.jpg.0.jpg

Advertisement
Selfishly I wanted him to stay. Dude is a weapon but luckily we have a proven TE in Mallory, Hodges and Mam got some burn, and a stud coming in Arroyo. I believe Walterfootball had him the second best TE behind Pitts. I don't think there can be any argument he is not in the top 4.

For the people saying he should come back what would have one more year have done? Even if he is healthy and balls out, he is still 6'3 (the same knock on him in HS) and I doubt he increases his draft stock to a first rounders. Rounds 2-4 is likely where he ends next year and essentially where everyone says he is going now. If he drops to round 4+, he will likely admit he made the wrong choice but 3 or higher I say its a wash with less risk.

Edit** even looking over the years, last year no TE went in the 1st, year before 2 went but both 6'4+; year before 1 TE went in first and again 6'4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your forgetting about Hodges and even Mammarelli played agood bit this year. Arroyo will have to earn it though he is talented as ****
neither one of those guys seem to be pass catching types ... i had high hopes for hodges coming out too

Great Cane and is made for today’s NFL game

He’ll prob go 3rd-5th round. He’s had injury issues and there’s a lot of good TEs in the draft this year

Would’ve loved to have him back, to show more durability, and climb into the 1st-2nd round but good luck in the league!

I am ambivalent on this. Jordan was great to but he missed as many games as he played.
Lets wish him the best for himself and because it makes UM look good when our players have NFL success, but lets also recognize that we have some big time players at the position and a great recruit coming in. We’re good.

Advertisement
Back