NFL Draft Brevin Jordan in 2021 NFL Draft

Advertisement
He has been a good Cane but we will never be close to back with this stuff happening. I'll say it a million times all the schools that have success have kids that dont leave early. Its a bad move for the kid and its worse for the program.

And please stop with the they get money to stay line, either shine the light on it or start paying yourself. Sorry I rather get the death penalty trying to knock off Bama than continue to hear stupid ESPN commentators "Is the U back? or some **** like that. Tired of the U invented swag talk, **** Im tired of telling FSU and UF fan "Oh yea well we have 5" but we havent gotten **** in 20 years. Its time to play the game or snitch, I say we play the game and w.e. comes our way comes our way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck to the young man. I feel like he needed to show out for an entire season but at the same time can’t fault the young man for making the jump.

Advertisement
Good player when healthy. Best of luck kid in health and NFL production.

We'll be just as good with Mallory, etc especially if we use our TEs even more.

Advertisement
Salute to Brevin! Go get that bag! Brevin was awesome and when he was on the field, he was a **** of a player. My guess is round 2 or 3.

Brevin is damned good, but he will not get drafted as high as his advisors have told him. Regardless, he will get drafted.

He will need to put in the work to prove he can help as a blocker, or gain a little speed and prove he can work from the slot in 4 WR sets.

He'll be fine, and I was glad to get to see him as a Cane the last couple years.

Good luck to him!

Advertisement
Back