NFL Draft Brevin Jordan in 2021 NFL Draft

He has the talent and potential to be a very good NFL player and I don't blame him at all for going to get himself paid. I hope he rips up the league.

Availability will always be the issue with him. Can he stay on the field? Up to this point the answer to that question is no. I think drafting him with a 2nd round pick is a high risk high reward pick.

Advertisement
He's always been on the 3 and out path - even though those 3 years have been injury plagued, he wasn't going to deviate from the plan.

Good luck to him, I hope he balls in the NFL - although not sure how he's going to overcome that 'injury prone' tag in his evaluation.

I happen to think Mallory is the better player and that's a stacked TE room so we'll be fine.

Advertisement
Irv Smith is a draft solid comparison.

Anywhere from the bottom of the 1st ----- top of the 3rd.
They have a very similar game imo. Irv could be very effective if the Vikings had a clue how to call modern offense and i expect teams to see the upside for a 2-3 round pick for brevin

This dude called Arroyo is a special talent. We need to find a way to get the ball to freshmens like him like other schools do. Great programs find a way to involve freshmens in big roles, yet ours take two or three years to get “ready.”
Great coaches find ways to get the ball in the hands of their best players, sadly we've only seen that here and there.

I don't understand how 2 of the top 3 players on offense couldn't be incorporated more.

Why don't you still have high hopes for Hodges?

Mallory will absolutely play in the NFL and he's an afterthought when Jordan is healthy - it's my biggest criticism of Lashlee. The third TE has no chance of catching passes.
I don't understand how Hodges only had 1 catch. This is TEU and we sell that to this position but don't get them ball like we should.

Advertisement
Best of luck in the NFL draft to Brevin. It was a shame he couldn’t produce a full season; he might have had 12TD’s with 12 games to work with this year. I think he will land in the 4th round hopefully to the Jags. Lord knows we need TE’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure NFL teams are salivating to draft an injury prone TE from the vicious ACC.

Enjoy that 33% discount Brevin!

Smart decision. Playing with fire on a potential injury next year, even more so than most kids. He will kill the combine and be a Day 2 pick.

Congrats to Brevin. Kid is a Cane through and through. Go be great.
Disappointed he's leaving but I wish him well.

I am confused by what part of the combine you think he is going to kill?

Advertisement
Back