BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
Don't need to hate another Miami legend after MariBro gets ahold of him.

He’ll get another shot somewhere. Unfairly scapegoated to an extent, but the offense regressed last two seasons as did Josh Allen.

Stop the Miami connections. Go outside the box for Christ sakes. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.
Bro we just got 2 coordinators with Louisiana backgrounds. Majority of our staff don’t have UM backgrounds. As far as Dorsey goes l’ll pass. We have a good O coordinator now. We just need Mario to wake up and realize he’s in 2023 and a solid QB. That’s it.

The problem is not the play calling. The receiving corps this year are bad, they turn the ball over a lot and Allen has regressed. The defense is also terrible and has regressed.
Agreed. I’m in Buffalo. Watch every game. The minute they decided to make Josh stand in the pocket instead of run over people the team went to ****. Allen is a turnover machine in the pocket.

Dorsey can come here so long as we put all 11 guys in a 2x2 square with 7 guys pushing the ball carrier forward for 2.5 yards

It will be the Miami version of the tush push

We will call it the Mario Boatlift

Advertisement
The CIS homer offense wet dream is in full effect:
OC/QB: Dorsey
RB: Fire Harris bring in Portis/Gore/McGahee
WR: set with KB but can fire him for Hank or Reggie Wayne
TE: Woodiel canned Shockey in or Winslow Jr can coach from prison
OL: can’t fire Mirabal but Joaquin is brought on as an analyst with Kehoe
ST: bring in Soldy
You forgot Ed Reed & Big Vince on the D...

Quick question, if he didn't QB for Miami 20 years ago would you even know who he was, let alone want him to coach here?
If he didn't QB at Miami I would think with his current resume that he's not a guy that would ever consider Miami because it's not a step in the right direction on his career

Josh Allen 100% got our boy fired. It's astonishing how poor his feel for the game is. Either by lasering in balls 5 yards away, refusal to check down, missing wide open receivers or the cherry on top -- throwing the worst picks you'll ever see to guys who are in no way shape or form open.

But I think Ken wouldn't cut it as a college OC. He doesn't run a mickey mouse offense that schemes players wide tf open and make things overly easy for the QB. Nor is he trying to run 3 thousand plays a half. He's an NFL guy and he needs a half decent NFL QB to go through his progressions and make the right throws. His system would be too difficult for whatever QB dumb enough to come play under Mario can handle.

Where does the Rohan hate come from? He's a little over the top yes, but that is very Carribean culture to be. He's always been all Miami Hurricanes unlike some of our more notable alumni as of late. Did I miss something with him?

1699984806162.png

Advertisement
Bad timing for him to come back-

I think he’ll get another job in the NFL-

Love Kenny, have no idea if he’s interested in a college job.

Where’s the hate?

His nickname from his playing days was literally “The Rat.” So there’s no hate in that, if that’s what you were referring to.
Ahh. Didn't know the nickname part. My apologies.

As I don’t really watch the nfl anymore I’m a little confused about how Josh Allen who was supposed to be one of best QBs in the league is now getting the Oc fired. Is it possible that Dabol was just the guy who was able to make Allen click?

Not trying to start she just genuinely curious as I barely watch nfl these days

Advertisement
Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt, Diaz, Mario

5 out of 6 Miami guyz. The last 3 head coaching searches we have interviewed a total of 3 candidates. Weve got to get our collective heads out of our asses when it comes to hiring. There is an entire network of talented coaches out there beyond those with Miami ties.

Disclaimer: Im a huge Dorsey fan. This is not a shot at him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back