BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
Are we sure he just hops into another NFL OC position?

Would love for him to come to the U as a QB coach.
I wouldn’t mind him as OC either, but I think that’s because he would be better than what we currently have and he might have some juice to be given more automony than other OC that Mario would hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
HC had toblame someone after he zero blitz with Denver out of FG range and then had 12 men on field after Denver kicker missed fg..
zero blitz two plays in a row.

DBS arent that good... he knows it....the play b4 got away with it with a sack...but Russel wasnt stupid ..he couldve threw it up then as guys were open on that play..next 1 he shows zero blits..he thows up the 50/50 and its an easy pi call...dude doesnt pi its a td regardless

The CIS homer offense wet dream is in full effect:
OC/QB: Dorsey
RB: Fire Harris bring in Portis/Gore/McGahee
WR: set with KB but can fire him for Hank or Reggie Wayne
TE: Woodiel canned Shockey in or Winslow Jr can coach from prison
OL: can’t fire Mirabal but Joaquin is brought on as an analyst with Kehoe
ST: bring in Soldy
Your list is incomplete without our hometown hero Jimmy Coley

Advertisement
Imagine going from Josh to TVD ! Lol he would have seen more Turnovers in 2 years than Bob the BAKER !!

Not happening. Mario is in love with Candle. He will first get him another raise and then ask Judd the Stud who he prefers as OC until eventually hiring Frank Ponce.

The CIS homer offense wet dream is in full effect:
OC/QB: Dorsey
RB: Fire Harris bring in Portis/Gore/McGahee
WR: set with KB but can fire him for Hank or Reggie Wayne
TE: Woodiel canned Shockey in or Winslow Jr can coach from prison
OL: can’t fire Mirabal but Joaquin is brought on as an analyst with Kehoe
ST: bring in Soldy
"Miami guys" the recipe for 8-4.

Advertisement
I concur. And as a Giants fan, I hope we win no more games and get the best pick available to have our choice of top options.

No offense to young DeVito, but it would be infinitely more entertaining to watch Danny DeVito QB the Giants for the rest of the season...
While eating a Jersey Mikes sub

Advertisement
Back