BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Mina left off turnovers which are the real reason the offense wasn't scoring more points. They had 4 turnovers yesterday and would have had a 5th if the ball doesn't bounce right back up to Cook. As we have seen on Saturdays for the last month and a half it is hard to score points when you are turning the ball over.
Let's not use our brains now lol.

Advertisement
I’ll ask again.

Yall really want to potentially hate our beloved Kenny after Mario forces him to run 20 up the gut runs a game?
I think its a great marriage. After having James cook this year in fantasy, I would be for more running plays in Dorseys scheme as Cook is averaging ~5 yards per carry. Yin and yang, brother.

6028BD63-F5B8-4CE8-98E9-779D56419EFC.jpeg

Bring him home!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does the Rohan hate come from? He's a little over the top yes, but that is very Carribean culture to be. He's always been all Miami Hurricanes unlike some of our more notable alumni as of late. Did I miss something with him?
Where’s the hate?

His nickname from his playing days was literally “The Rat.” So there’s no hate in that, if that’s what you were referring to.

Advertisement
The problem is not the play calling. The receiving corps this year are bad, they turn the ball over a lot and Allen has regressed. The defense is also terrible and has regressed.

Advertisement
Back