BREAKING: Jason Blissett Commits To Miami

View as article
3 star now. The ratings of all conference and nfl draft picks are at the end of a cycle not the middle. If our recruits move to a 4 star that is where they count.

Patience.

Advertisement
I want to get excited about this kid but it id way to much like that time we took that kid from Northern Cali last year. Welcome to the U.

Every season i see DL get drafted high from schools who have no chance of getting 4 and 5 stars. We are gonna get our share of highly rated guys like Nesta and we have alot of highly rated DEs coming in. We need to coach up players like Miller, Ford etc to not be journeymen scholly takers. The coaches in the trenches need to earn their paychecks. Get the guys with the raw tools and turn them into a finish product by the time they leave.

I want to get excited about this kid but it id way to much like that time we took that kid from Northern Cali last year. Welcome to the U.
NY to Miami is a more natural thing, than Bay Area to Miami if that makes sense

Advertisement
NY to Miami is a more natural thing, than Bay Area to Miami if that makes sense

Sacramento is not the Bay Area

Sacramento is a City surrounded by farms in Central California.

If we are going to recruit California, Kids from Oakland, Fresno, SD, and LA are kids we should be going after.

If we are going to recruit California, Kids from Oakland, Fresno, SD, and LA are kids we should be going after.
I've heard that from Oakland to Sacktown, the Bay area and back down, Cali is where they put they mack down.

Got ya

Advertisement
Here are some highlights from last week's game. Blissett is playing DE. They are helping on him every play and he is still bringing pressure. Really twitched up.

Every season i see DL get drafted high from schools who have no chance of getting 4 and 5 stars. We are gonna get our share of highly rated guys like Nesta and we have alot of highly rated DEs coming in. We need to coach up players like Miller, Ford etc to not be journeymen scholly takers. The coaches in the trenches need to earn their paychecks. Get the guys with the raw tools and turn them into a finish product by the time they leave.
you are so right. some small school no one heard of.

apparently he is from starrett city which is basically east new york. that area dont produce any soft kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny thing about Starrett City, Trump used to own 4% of the Projects.
trump owns alot of the outer boros. his pops had a ton in bk and queens.
part of the reason trump became a public figure was because he figured if he was on tv, gangsters wouldnt try and shake him down.

trump owns alot of the outer boros. his pops had a ton in bk and queens.
part of the reason trump became a public figure was because he figured if he was on tv, gangsters wouldnt try and shake him down.

Oh I know, He also owns Jamaica Hospital which one of the worst in the city.

Just watched some pretty good DLs for Syracuse. Fast and aggressive. They beat Clemson last year.

As far as Blissett, seems that it would probably be easier to build strength than quickness.

I remember an interview a few years back where Warren Sapp said he was never the strongest DT - not even close. His advantage was speed, athleticism and relentless motor.

Will leave to the lineman gurus on the board to opine further.

Advertisement
Back