BREAKING: Jason Blissett Commits To Miami

View as article
As long as we are beating Rutgers,syracuse,and wake forest for players we will never be back. He committed to the best offer he had. Do you honestly think if he had offers from Ohio state, psu, michigan he would be coming here? ......

Guys slip through the cracks.

Advertisement
He was. And Pruitt knows DT’s.

the bag man coming, this is going to get interesting unfortunately with blisset still taking visits after his commitment to UM. An after last year seeing what happens after the early Signing period, if he has a good senior year an waits until Feb to sign there will be some serious bags being thrown around by the t same that miss on their DT targets.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was. And Pruitt knows DT’s.

Right now, Tennessee is just grinding for talent. Pruitt isn't in a position to be picky with real down n dirty evals. They've already got two JUCO commits on the DL and they are loading up on numbers (6 total commits and still hunting for players).

I never get too excited about NY kids. I don't recall any being anything more than slightly below average besides Stephen McGuire.

Advertisement
I never get too excited about NY kids. I don't recall any being anything more than slightly below average besides Stephen McGuire.

Saquan Barkley rings a bell?

What about Curtis Samuel from Ohio State?

How about the RT from Georgia that is starting as a True Freshman, same HS as Blissett.

Steven Gregory was a beast at Syracuse and had more than a cup of tea in the NFL. Played long enough to get the lifetime Pension.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The same Saquon Barkley that played football in Pennsylvania?

The same Saquan Barkley who is from the Bronx and whose Parents moved him to PA so he could have a better life?

I guess JJ Weaver aint from Broward County and shouldnt be considered a Florida Boy

The same Saquan Barkley who is from the Bronx and whose Parents moved him to PA so he could have a better life?

I guess JJ Weaver aint from Broward County and shouldnt be considered a Florida Boy

That doesn't mean he's the same as players that play and are recruited in NY. The pickins are slim.

Advertisement
Back