Brayden Lenius shows off athleticism

Advertisement
Remember that time Randy got shut out of elite south Florida kids and went across the country for questionable alternatives? Deja vu

History repeating itself.

Like I said, after humiliating losses to Louisville, FSU, etc, the fan base likes to say things such as "we just aren't that talented" and " Shannon left nothing!" Or "who on this team is getting drafted?!"

You can't say these things, and then celebrate possibly landing a two star from California with offers from Minnesota and SD St, or a guy from Jersey who you're battling Temple for. Especially not after we missed on Rudolph, Lane, and Dixon.

Makes zero sense.

Benjamin and Mike Evans are. So is Griffin. UM needs an athletic big man. If this young man is not, then move on...

He's not as athletic as I expected

Most guys who are 6'5 arent. If they were they would be playing basketball and not football. Lol. The only freak athlete that plays WR at 6'5 is Megatron..

Benjamin isnt a super athlete. I bet that guy doesnt clock any better then a 4.6 in the 40. He is just so **** big and strong that it doesnt matter.

Evans I will give you.

Griffin is a superstud in basketball too. Lol. So you see my point here.

Watching a 6'5 dude dunk a basketball isn't all that exciting. Any 6'5 dude should be able to dunk easily from a standstill. And I've yet to see a highlight tape that sucks.

The most concerning thing with this guy is that the local schools aren't all over him. If he's this can't miss guy that our fans are making him out to be, then it's kind of odd that USC, UCLA, Stanford, and even the lesser local schools didn't go all-in on him. I want to know what the knock is on him, and I don't want to hear that he just got here from Canada because if UM knows about him, then the local schools know about him too.

What hidden gem has Al unearthed. That all the other big name programs missed on thus far at Miami?

Advertisement
What hidden gem has Al unearthed. That all the other big name programs missed on thus far at Miami?

how quickly people forget about Coley finding Kaaya...

Say what you want but, Coley brought in a top 5 RB and QB. Dude can recruit and has an eye for talent

Looks like he at least has some tools and a few decent schools are after him. There are also some legit reasons he may be under the radar. Doesn't make up for missing on the elite south florida kids but if it makes our qb recruit happy then hes a take in my eyes.

Remember that time Randy got shut out of elite south Florida kids and went across the country for questionable alternatives? Deja vu

History repeating itself.

Like I said, after humiliating losses to Louisville, FSU, etc, the fan base likes to say things such as "we just aren't that talented" and " Shannon left nothing!" Or "who on this team is getting drafted?!"

You can't say these things, and then celebrate possibly landing a two star from California with offers from Minnesota and SD St, or a guy from Jersey who you're battling Temple for. Especially not after we missed on Rudolph, Lane, and Dixon.

Makes zero sense.

These arent replacements for Rudolph or Dixon. These are likely TE, or big WR targets, more a replacement for Griffin.

We landed Langham, Brady and Barrios. Those are 3 pretty darn good WRs. Were they the 4-5 Star superstuds some hoped for? No. But they are still some **** good Wrs. Leinus and Njouku are to try to backfill the Griffin role.

And stop with the "battling Temple" thing. The kid is being recruited by PSU and OSU, and maybe even Bama now. That doesnt mean he has committable offers from those programs, but they are calling him and evaluating him closely, making pitches to him, and trying to get him on OVs. So he cant be that much of a scrub.
The kid has a 7 foot high jump, and his coach says he's the best athlete he's ever coached in 35 years.

Advertisement
He's not as athletic as I expected

I gotta admit, I was expecting more. Most 6-6 WRs who run well can do that. Heck, I've seen shorter guys do what he does.

As for comparing griffin's vs these videos, iirc, griffin got higher and a lot of those clips were game clips. These clips are just messing around in a gym. Griffin, otoh, was dunking on foolseft and right with authority.

Adam Gorney from rivals said that he wouldnt be surprised if Lenius is bumped to a 4 star. I bet all you guys will love him then lol

funny that you guys were saying the same crap when Kaaya was just a 3 star with only one offer...

Wasn't that before he even logged major minutes as a starter?

And he ended up with USC and UCLA hit after him.

These two played their entire senior years, and despite C4L still saying it, Njoku has no OSU offer.

Advertisement
Who has the staff found that other programs didnt catch til late?

Well in this class alone, Kaaya, and Jenkins. Jenkins was a nobody, and has now exploded his Senior year. Supposedly OSU has been after him for a while now, and he was supposedly the most dominant player at the Cheaspeake Bowl according to the media there. So that was a **** of a find.

Njouku has the potential to be that too. We were his first major offer, was a kid flying under the radar, now PSU, OSU and Bama are all calling and recruting him.

Say what you want but, Coley brought in a top 5 RB and QB. Dude can recruit and has an eye for talent

I didn't know Kaaya played a down of D1 ball yet.

OH. LOL. Sorry dude. Our bad. We should have known you were just setting up another Strawman again.

Advertisement
Watching a 6'5 dude dunk a basketball isn't all that exciting. Any 6'5 dude should be able to dunk easily from a standstill. And I've yet to see a highlight tape that sucks.

The most concerning thing with this guy is that the local schools aren't all over him. If he's this can't miss guy that our fans are making him out to be, then it's kind of odd that USC, UCLA, Stanford, and even the lesser local schools didn't go all-in on him. I want to know what the knock is on him, and I don't want to hear that he just got here from Canada because if UM knows about him, then the local schools know about him too.

The closest was Dimitri Stewart's tape. And even then, you had mofos sayin that "he's better than I expected" smh

funny that you guys were saying the same crap when Kaaya was just a 3 star with only one offer...

Wasn't that before he even logged major minutes as a starter?

And he ended up with USC and UCLA hit after him.

These two played their entire senior years, and despite C4L still saying it, Njoku has no OSU offer.

When the F*CK did I say he had an OSU offer? I said they are recruting him. That is directly from not only him but his HC. Show me where I said he had an OSU offer.

Lenius is from Canada who just hit making the rounds in the US..hes only 16 years old too! His performance against Sierra sold me. Dude dominated against a team loaded with division 1 talent in the secondary.

I didn't know Kaaya played a down of D1 ball yet.

Kaaya's not a hidden gem. He's an Elite 11 QB with offers from USC and UCLA.

Advertisement
Back