Brayden Lenius shows off athleticism

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've seen a video like this before............. Andrew Tallman or w/e the **** his name was. No thanks

I've seen a video like this before............. Andrew Tallman or w/e the **** his name was. No thanks

Lenius is a much, much better prospect than Tallman.

People were drooling over Griffin when these same videos were being posted.

Remember that time Randy got shut out of elite south Florida kids and went across the country for questionable alternatives? Deja vu

Advertisement
Remember that time Randy got shut out of elite south Florida kids and went across the country for questionable alternatives? Deja vu

Difference is..I dont see anyone is SoFla that has this kids skill set. We are talkin' "Kelvin Benjamin" type skill set here. 6'5 225. Good speed. Great jumping ability. Played against great comp. If you know of anyone with those measurables down here..By all means, let us in on the scoop bro...

At this point, I am all for taking this kid and Njoku. Not like we need them next season anyway. (knock on wood) Let them redshirt and see whats what after that.

Based on Professor Griff's struggles adding 2+2, he was probably drooling on himself when those videos of him were posted.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yes, such a "questionable alternative." A very athletic, very tall receiver that was the prime target of the elite QB recruit that we are bringing in to this class. Sure, going after him is so questionable.

have you see the guy catch the football? he high points everything perfectly. you dont want a 6-5 guy who can dunk catching passes in the red zone like that????

Last edited:

Except for we didn't get shut out for elite south florida so... Not sure what your point is! SMH

Advertisement
Back