Braxton's TD celebration anyone?

Advertisement
I agree. That was my favorite part of the game, easy. Those dudes have been mocking our U for years. So sweet to see Braxton shove it up their *** like that.

I'll tell you what, that kid has really had some awesome moments this year. And even though this was just a celebration, I freaking loved it and it got me out of my seat more than any playing this game. Like somebody on our side finally said **** you!

Saw it and liked it. Would have liked it a lot more if we'd had a chance to do it 3 or 4 more times.

Advertisement
Best part was I believe it was in response to their tightend flipping the U down on his touchdown just prior

Berrios became a Hurricane legend with that TD celebration today.

BTW - That turned out to be the game winning TD.

Advertisement
Anyone got a GIF of that?

Best part of the day by far.
6EuDw6r.gif

Actually give Fedora credit for ripping the dude after he did it though. Went off on the sideline.

But how is disrespecting the U not an unsportsmanlike? If we did a chop or gator chomp in the end zone flags would be flying...

Advertisement
The thing about the flipped U from other teams is if we would do the equivalent we would get flagged

Why was he not flagged? Don't get me started on the incompetent refs. Can't wait to see what the ACC comes up with for the VT game.

The thing about the flipped U from other teams is if we would do the equivalent we would get flagged

Advertisement
Meh. We didn't knock out Mike Tyson in his prime. We won a 12 round decision against Mike Tyson's downsey little brother. Save it for next Saturday.

When I saw him do that I was ecstatic, I would not have cared at all if he got flagged, it was so worth it

Advertisement
Back