Braxton's TD celebration anyone?

Advertisement
[TWEET][/TWEET]this is what a true cane sounds like

https://youtu.be/dVoR4EL02jo

Love BB. He's not f@cking around. Showing leadership here.

Go Canes!

I POSTED THIS IN A PREVIOUS THREAD.....THAT BULL**** UNC PULLED 2 YEARS AGO (UNDER SHALALA & GOLDIE) IN DISRESPECTING OUR “U” WOULD’VE CLEARED THE BENCH “BACK IN THE DAY” ON A JIMMY JOHNSON TEAM...WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE “BACK” WITHOUT MORE GUYS LIKE BERRIOS WHO DON’T GIVE A FLYIN’ **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT US OR WHO THE **** WE “OFFEND”....IF RESPECT ISN’T GIVEN, WE TAKE IT...AND THEN SHOVE IT STR8UP THEIR ***.....END OF STORY...

we need the gifs side by side of unc guy throwing The U down and than BB throwing it back up

Go Canes!

I POSTED THIS IN A PREVIOUS THREAD.....THAT BULL**** UNC PULLED 2 YEARS AGO (UNDER SHALALA & GOLDIE) IN DISRESPECTING OUR “U” WOULD’VE CLEARED THE BENCH “BACK IN THE DAY” ON A JIMMY JOHNSON TEAM...WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE “BACK” WITHOUT MORE GUYS LIKE BERRIOS WHO DON’T GIVE A FLYIN’ **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT US OR WHO THE **** WE “OFFEND”....IF RESPECT ISN’T GIVEN, WE TAKE IT...AND THEN SHOVE IT STR8UP THEIR ***.....END OF STORY...

Yes, taking big penalties during a 4 point lead and possible ejections for leaving the bench for some retarded misguided attempt at MUH RESPECT clearly is a smart plan and I'm flummoxed on why we didn't attempt it.

Go Canes!

Yes, taking big penalties during a 4 point lead and possible ejections for leaving the bench for some retarded misguided attempt at MUH RESPECT clearly is a smart plan and I'm flummoxed on why we didn't attempt it.

BE SURE YOUR SKIRT MATCHES THE COLOR OF YOUR LIPSTICK FOR VT, HONEY

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Please point me to the times that Nick Saban ran his bench onto the field when people "disrespected" Alabama. Dabo? Meyer?

Caps lock really pushes home your logic too.

Berrios is a hard working very smart dude. He will be very successful in the next level and beyond. You can count on it. I'm just ecstatic that he is on our side.

Go Canes!

Please point me to the times that Nick Saban ran his bench onto the field when people "disrespected" Alabama. Dabo? Meyer?

Caps lock really pushes home your logic too.

NICE!!! CRIMSON “ROLL TIDE” RED LIPSTICK WILL BE EASY TO SPOT, SUGAR...KNEEPADS OR DID THOSE PESKY SCABS HEAL UP THIS WEEK...?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Berrios plays his *** off every down of every game. This was his last chance to play in front of his hometown crowd. He was gonna die on that field before he lost or let any of those entitled ****ers disrespect that U.

Advertisement
3rd round draft pick. Criminally underrated by 50% of our fan base; the other 50% knows what a player the kid is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back