Braxton Berrios

He was an "Al Golden special" in the sense that only Golden would be dumb enough to coach in Miami but travel to North Carolina to sign a slot WR.

When you look at this, and his focus on packing weight onto players, running a read-and-react defense, etc., it is clear that he had no concept on how to utilize speed.

Advertisement
He was an "Al Golden special" in the sense that only Golden would be dumb enough to coach in Miami but travel to North Carolina to sign a slot WR.

When you look at this, and his focus on packing weight onto players, running a read-and-react defense, etc., it is clear that he had no concept on how to utilize speed.

Exactly. He wasn't even playing the same brand of football that we're accustomed to here.

He was never a good fit here and I blame the people who's job it was to find us a new coach. Anybody with some wherewithal could see that his football philosophies/strategies would never work here.

Exactly. He wasn't even playing the same brand of football that we're accustomed to here.

He was never a good fit here and I blame the people who's job it was to find us a new coach. Anybody with some wherewithal could see that his football philosophies/strategies would never work here.

I think it's even worse than playing a brand of football that people weren't accustomed to. It was worse than that, because he wasn't making good use of the types of athletes available to him. Even if he would have had the balls to go after the kind of players we're pursuing now, which he did not, most of them wouldn't have wanted to play for that kind of system. It's amazing we did get guys like Grace, and Coley. Anyway, the nightmare is over.

This is pretty important. Berrios was never elite but whatever ****tard thought guys like Berrios and Yearby would be better off with beer guts needs castrated.

Let it play out.

Tyre Brady and Trayone Gray have done nothing, along with a bunch of others from that class. Berrios at least contributes and has some potential.

Advertisement
guy balled out the last time his cleats touched turf, lol at this thread

Correct. Guy was also used as an outside receiver instead of being in the slot where he belongs. When he had slot opportunities he was always open.

Dumbass fans. Kid was wanted by Urban Meyer at Ohio St. He tested better than any slot "Miami guys" at the opening. One of the
best in country I believe. And he has contributed and will next year. And he's a great kid/good teammate. Why hate on him?

Advertisement
Dumbass fans. Kid was wanted by Urban Meyer at Ohio St. He tested better than any slot "Miami guys" at the opening. One of the
best in country I believe. And he has contributed and will next year. And he's a great kid/good teammate. Why hate on him?

mods please delete my account

For the 500th time nobody is saying he's a bad kid or a terrible teammate. He's just one of the guys that's perennially overrated by some fans. He's done very little on the field that says should be anything more than a fourth receiver. He had eight (yes, eight) catches in the entire regular season in 2016, playing in all 12 games. Maybe this is the year the light turns on for him and he catches more than 1 pass per game but until that happens, he's JAG.

Advertisement
Back