Braxton Berrios vs. Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane

lane remind's me of alders johnson. every time i watch their film i just can't understand how they were both 5* athletes.

Advertisement
Like I said if you watch his film and say your unimpressed show me some thats better other then Coley no ones film I've seen is better Rudolph nice but his comp was butt lane played the best and dominated for 3years and this year checked out. I won't ever wish a kid to shxt on us but Im willing to bet if he gets into fsu he will show you his talent

Not sure if this was said but 1's a cane and the others aren't. Berrios > then the two that aren't canes.

Rudolph is slightly overrated...I don't think he's 5 star any other year. Lane I just don't get...his film just doesn't impress me at all. That's not sour grapes either. I never got it and just figured I was missing something. Coley is better than Rudolph, and just on a different level than Lane. Ridley is also better than both from the film I've seen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Three completely different receivers. X, Y and Z.

Can someone explain the difference in the x, y and z receivers.

X Receiver- The guy that lines up as the split end. Normally gets the opposing team's best corner. Normally gets off a jam the best of all the receivers.

Z Receiver- The Flanker. Normally the 2nd best receiver. Normally has deep speed.

Y Receiver- Slot guy. Works the middle of the field. Great hands and normally is smaller in stature.

Three completely different receivers. X, Y and Z.

Can someone explain the difference in the x, y and z receivers.

X Receiver- The guy that lines up as the split end. Normally gets the opposing team's best corner. Normally gets off a jam the best of all the receivers.

Z Receiver- The Flanker. Normally the 2nd best receiver. Normally has deep speed.

Y Receiver- Slot guy. Works the middle of the field. Great hands and normally is smaller in stature.

This.

Also, the Z receiver lines up off the line and will go in motion.

In this class, Langham is the split end, Brady is the flanker and Berrios is the slot.

Advertisement
Rudolph is slightly overrated...I don't think he's 5 star any other year. Lane I just don't get...his film just doesn't impress me at all. That's not sour grapes either. I never got it and just figured I was missing something. Coley is better than Rudolph, and just on a different level than Lane. Ridley is also better than both from the film I've seen.
That I would agree with on Rudolph. He's very good, but I don't see him as a 5 star. Idk how coley didn't get the 5th star, but then again Marqise Lee didn't either. Rudolph slightly overrated but he is still very good. I just don't see him with the ability that Coley and Ridley have. It's not a bias thing either. Watch all their tapes. Lane maybe could pass for it just based off potential. I think Phillips might end up being the best one for them, I want him bad.

Receiver I want the most though in 15 other than Ridley. Is Jovan Durante, his tape was impressive to me. I like Phillips and Peete too. But Durante next best tape I've seen for '15 south Florida guys to Ridley.

bias fan right here

Advertisement
Back