Braxton Berrios update

Advertisement
Lewis can't hang on to the football. Too many drops

Lewis is not more talented then him lol.

proof? lewis was a 4star out of HS (sfla football not no dam NCarolina or whatever) and was balling out until he hurt his ankle. hasnt had opportunities since hes been back. so how is berrios more talented? cuz you like him? cuz he has "it"? lol
Lewis was never "balling" before his injury. He scored once against BC and had maybe a catch or two against GT. How was he "balling"?

stop deflecting. you have yet to tell me how berrios is more talented than lewis. and yes he was balling wtf he was a true freshman and playing good or as they call it "balling" until he broke the ankle....did you want him to keep playing with the broken ankle?

Berrios didn't just have offers from NC teams. He had offers from Clemson Oregon and other high competing Div 1 teams.
And he was a 4 star not 3.

whatever my point still stands. coming out of high school malcolm lewis was a bigger recruit than berrios. and i dont remember specifics but i know lewis had the more impressive offer list and was more highly coveted. add that to the fact that he played hs football in SFla while berrios played in NC...again not knocking berrios just crazy how people are so quick to say berrios is more talented than lewis, even mocking me for suggesting that lewis might be better lol

If it's a MCL partial tear like most think- we shouldnt expect much out of him this season. Think of Dorsett his junior year. Same **** happened. The injury may heal quick, but then he has to get conditioned again.

Advertisement

proof? lewis was a 4star out of HS (sfla football not no dam NCarolina or whatever) and was balling out until he hurt his ankle. hasnt had opportunities since hes been back. so how is berrios more talented? cuz you like him? cuz he has "it"? lol
Lewis was never "balling" before his injury. He scored once against BC and had maybe a catch or two against GT. How was he "balling"?

stop deflecting. you have yet to tell me how berrios is more talented than lewis. and yes he was balling wtf he was a true freshman and playing good or as they call it "balling" until he broke the ankle....did you want him to keep playing with the broken ankle?

neither can berrios, blew one against fsu...

thats stupid cant really knock either one of them for that. lewis barely gets a chance and as for berrios drops happen. plus your exagerrating lewis barely even gets the ball thrown to him (thats if hes in the game at all)

Dorsett and who? I personally think we worked too hard to get Coley so many shots and the kid did not show up. Berrios showed he could be counted on to move the chains. I still don't forgive him for dropping the TD vs FSU where he was clearly beating his man on a fade route. But until he has dreds he will suck. Got it.

sure Berrios is the white Santana Moss and Coley sucks we shouldve never recruited him. lol
all of a sudden all our receivers suck and berrios is the only baller. you should slap yourself for suggesting berrios is better than coley.

and i see i touched a nerve. like i said in the other post, i think we found the reason your so fond of berrios. why are you making it about race? making slick comments here, and i also seen you on the other thread make slick racist comments about dade county high school kids.
relax nobody cares if hes white brown purple yellow. hes an average receiver.

Advertisement
Berrios didn't just have offers from NC teams. He had offers from Clemson Oregon and other high competing Div 1 teams.

whatever my point still stands. coming out of high school malcolm lewis was a bigger recruit than berrios. and i dont remember specifics but i know lewis had the more impressive offer list and was more highly coveted. add that to the fact that he played hs football in SFla while berrios played in NC...again not knocking berrios just crazy how people are so quick to say berrios is more talented than lewis, even mocking me for suggesting that lewis might be better lol

Coming out of high school Urban Meyer made Berrios a priority.....

And as to your question of how is he more talented. Berrios is quicker, faster and stronger. He actually posted the fasted shuttle in the nation coming out of high school

Coming out of high school Urban Meyer made Berrios a priority.....

And as to your question of how is he more talented. Berrios is quicker, faster and stronger. He actually posted the fasted shuttle in the nation coming out of high school

lmao here we go again with the shuttle time... wake me up when he does all that on the field.
he came to play football not run an obstacle course.
and dont act like berrios was as highly recruited as lewis, your lying to yourself.

So what are we arguing, which one sucks worse?

Doesn't matter anyway, berrios is out probably 8-10 weeks

Lewis is not more talented then him lol.

thats stupid cant really knock either one of them for that. lewis barely gets a chance and as for berrios drops happen. plus your exagerrating lewis barely even gets the ball thrown to him (thats if hes in the game at all)

not really arguing that...just refuting the fact that berrios is the second coming of santana moss because everyone keeps telling me how all our receivers suck but hyping up berrios to be some super stud.

Advertisement

not really arguing that...just refuting the fact that berrios is the second coming of santana moss because everyone keeps telling me how all our receivers suck but hyping up berrios to be some super stud.

I'll save you the trouble. Berrios hasn't shown **** except that he's injury prone. Lewis plays scared and can't catch. The only receiver who showed anything yesterday was Rashawn Scott.

As a group, our receivers are mentally weak and fragile outside of Scott. Especially Coley, who should be a 1st round type based on his god-given talent, but doesn't have it on the inside... whether that's work ethic, guts, the will to be great, or whatever. Doesn't have it.

Advertisement
If none of us had ever logged into a Miami message board we would know Braxton Berrios as Miami's third string slot receiver with bad hands.

You guys are so ******* annoying lmao I log in to read berrios status and all there's to read is a bunch a *****ing and complaining and questioning Pete , bunch of fools with female traits on this board

Told it is an MCL sprain. Could be back in a few weeks with brace. Relatively good news

No Big Deal. The kid should be at UNC anyways.

No dude, you are very much misinformed or wrong. Berrios is a key player in this offense. Kid gets open.

If Key Player = Average Joe......I guess he is a Key Player.

Cut the Sh*t, Homey. Berrios should have never been offered. UNC, Duke, Wake, USCe material...and would excell there better than UM.

Berrieos will be a great player before his career at UM is done...
To much skill and hart to be held back by anyone

Too bad the game is not played in shorts........3 cone drill.............Dude is a Combine Warrior.

Too much Skill and Heart...Rudy and Bobby Bouchere had heart too. LMAO

Advertisement
Back