Braxton Berrios update

Give him a medical redshirt, and let him heal up.

No reason to rush this kid back, no matter what you guys who are all over his jock think.

Scott, Waters, Coley, Lewis, Cager, Brady, and the TEs are enough for our passing game, IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Told it is an MCL sprain. Could be back in a few weeks with brace. Relatively good news

No Big Deal. The kid should be at UNC anyways.

No dude, you are very much misinformed or wrong. Berrios is a key player in this offense. Kid gets open.

what proof do you have of this? he hasnt done jack sht so far. Key player? lmao

i agree that he is a unc-duke-wakeforest type player.
He's done more then malcom Lewis in 1 year. Is malcom also a duke-unc-wake forest type player?[/QUOTE

hes a freakin coaches pet, the only reason he has even sniffed the playing field. coley, scott, waters, lewis, cager all better talents than berrios. 'but he has heart and he gets it" idgaf and btw stats on this team mean jacksht (just like our 15th ranked D) due to coaches playing favorites, trying to manipulate stats to their favor, and just plain incompetency managing talent. im not saying hes terrible but cmon, he is average

Told it is an MCL sprain. Could be back in a few weeks with brace. Relatively good news

No dude, you are very much misinformed or wrong. Berrios is a key player in this offense. Kid gets open.

Berrios had the lowest percentage of getting open last year of any Miami WR in the last 7 years. So there is no evidence that he gets open. He was playing not fully recovered from injury though.

Tough break on a bad throw by Kaaya. But Corn Elder took over punt return duties. House []_[] crew is back with Corn!!

Heal up fast built for cuban linx!!

Advertisement
Yeah, I hated to see him get hurt.

He reminds me a lot of Tweeder. Attitude, toughness, and can get open faster than a cheetah.

Berrios had the lowest percentage of getting open last year of any Miami WR in the last 7 years. So there is no evidence that he gets open. He was playing not fully recovered from injury though.

Did you just make this up? lol

Translation : White WR's can not play for Miami no matter their measurable.

He's done more then malcom Lewis in 1 year. Is malcom also a duke-unc-wake forest type player?

In all honesty, Malcolm Lewis is probably about there. The kid had a horrible injury so its hard to really get a feel for him. I've always noticed him as a pretty good blocking WR so he has a place here. Berrios does too...but not as a top flight feature receiver. Coley is the same way...he is not a feature guy but he has the ability to get lucky and break one off every now and then. This team lacks a true #2 behind Scott....maybe Cager can grab that?

Advertisement

I got that vibe when Sonny chimed in...lol But at least he wears it on his sleeve!

He's done more then malcom Lewis in 1 year. Is malcom also a duke-unc-wake forest type player?[/QUOTE

hes a freakin coaches pet, the only reason he has even sniffed the playing field. coley, scott, waters, lewis, cager all better talents than berrios. 'but he has heart and he gets it" idgaf and btw stats on this team mean jacksht (just like our 15th ranked D) due to coaches playing favorites, trying to manipulate stats to their favor, and just plain incompetency managing talent. im not saying hes terrible but cmon, he is average

There might be some validity to what you're saying but when you try saying that Waters and Lewis are better you lose all credibility.

lmao i think we found the reason why berrios is so loved... did i touch a nerve?

Advertisement

Lewis is not more talented then him lol.

Advertisement

There might be some validity to what you're saying but when you try saying that Waters and Lewis are better you lose all credibility.

go ahead and explain to me what makes berrios better than waters or lewis? his SPARQ shuttle time? his performance in the nike high school camp? cuz waters has definitley shown more here at UM and Lewis was killng it as a true fr before snapping his dam ankle. and since coming back lewis hasnt got the chances that berrios has. so what makes berrios better? he has heart? plays the game the right way? hes a good kid and a cane and i wanna see him do well but man do people hype him up to be some sort of stud. i dont see it.

proof? lewis was a 4star out of HS (sfla football not no dam NCarolina or whatever) and was balling out until he hurt his ankle. hasnt had opportunities since hes been back. so how is berrios more talented? cuz you like him? cuz he has "it"? lol

proof? lewis was a 4star out of HS (sfla football not no dam NCarolina or whatever) and was balling out until he hurt his ankle. hasnt had opportunities since hes been back. so how is berrios more talented? cuz you like him? cuz he has "it"? lol
Lewis was never "balling" before his injury. He scored once against BC and had maybe a catch or two against GT. How was he "balling"?

go ahead and explain to me what makes berrios better than waters or lewis? his SPARQ shuttle time? his performance in the nike high school camp? cuz waters has definitley shown more here at UM and Lewis was killng it as a true fr before snapping his dam ankle. and since coming back lewis hasnt got the chances that berrios has. so what makes berrios better? he has heart? plays the game the right way? hes a good kid and a cane and i wanna see him do well but man do people hype him up to be some sort of stud. i dont see it.

If you read my post before I said he is in no way a stud...he is just a role player guy, just like Lewis and Coley. Waters is...I don't know..just a bust I guess. The point I'm trying to make is that you're here fighting tooth and nail to somehow prove that Lewis and Waters are better than Berrios. I honestly don't think ANY of them have shown enough to compare at all....but Waters has been here for so long and ...nothin....I guess I put him below Berrios for being a failure for longer?? Is that fair?

Advertisement
Back