Brandon Powell visiting Nebraska

Advertisement
-Plans to take all 5 visits.
-He says at the moment he is solid to Miami.
-Miami staff is fine with him taking trips.
-Only trip planned to far is Nebraska.

Powell is not a big 10 back IMO, he may be going up there with Nebraska planning on playing him at slot.

Advertisement
On his visit he can work on 2014 OG Tanner Farmer who is a NEB commit to flip to UM and come block for brandon and Yearby.

Go Canes

people need to realize these dudes are 17,18 an just wanna experience different things . Why not ?

You guys know what goes on during these official visits? I say take all of em, go crush some free *****, party, feel famous on campus, and sign with UM. No big deal.

Advertisement
But I swear there is always a kid or two down here every year who "wants to check out Nebraska". Word must have got around that the girls up there love the football players or the parties are crazy. Nobody is going to Nebraska for the football program from down here thats for sure. (Lavonte David was a huge exception.)

Advertisement
Brandon is going up there for one reason; to bang him a corn fed white girl.

Ain't no luvin like big girl luvin. And they cook for you. Did you see Dallas Cowboy Larry Allen's pro football hall fame induction when he spoke about his wife and thier first date. On their first date she cooked him Two Chickens with french fries, baked him a cake and oh yeah got him a 40 oz, then of course this wasn't mentioned but after all that effort I sure she hit him with hellish big girl luvin. An he never left. So don't sleep on those big girls set to a task with purpose.

Go Canes

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSw0B3p2R0[/video]

Last edited:
You guys know what goes on during these official visits? I say take all of em, go crush some free ****, party, feel famous on campus, and sign with UM. No big deal.

**** yeah I'd hit up USC, Texas, FSU, and tcu all before I signed with UM

Too funny. Some of you guys sound like you are waiting to hear back from the parole board.

Advertisement
Brandons going up there to get one of those Daisy Duke short wearing white girls. Trust the biggest freaks when they meet their first black guy **** I applaud him get that experience

Brandon is going up there for one reason; to bang him a corn fed white girl.

Ain't no luvin like big girl luvin. And they cook for you. Did you see Dallas Cowboy Larry Allen's pro football hall fame induction when he spoke about his wife and thier first date. On their first date she cooked him Two Chickens with french fries, baked him a cake and oh yeah got him a 40 oz, then of course this wasn't mentioned but after all that effort I sure she hit him with hellish big girl luvin. An he never left. So don't sleep on those big girls set to a task with purpose.

Go Canes

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSw0B3p2R0[/video]

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back