Brandon Powell visiting Nebraska

Advertisement
people need to realize these dudes are 17,18 an just wanna experience different things . Why not ?

My 5 free trips would be Hawaii, UNLV just for the buffets, University of Paris, University of Prague, and Ball Hard U aka The University of Bangkok.

If I was a recruit I'd like to spend a weekend at UCF, then the following weekend at Arizona state. Just hope my poor balls don't fall off.

Advertisement
If I was a recruit I'd like to spend a weekend at UCF, then the following weekend at Arizona state. Just hope my poor balls don't fall off.

Good call on a visit to UCF , there some serious talent interms of Co-eds walking that campus ( **** it has 60k students). On occassion when I have to do economic research I will go out there to use their library's gov't database access, an good lord there is some serious eye candy out there in all flavors and sizes.

Go Canes

Good call on a visit to UCF , there some serious talent interms of Co-eds walking that campus ( **** it has 60k students). On occassion when I have to do economic research I will go out there to use their library's gov't database access, an good lord there is some serious eye candy out there in all flavors and sizes.

Go Canes
347.jpg

people need to realize these dudes are 17,18 an just wanna experience different things . Why not ?

My 5 free trips would be Hawaii, UNLV just for the buffets, University of Paris, University of Prague, and Ball Hard U aka The University of Bangkok.

FSU, UF, OSU, and ND. Would inform the corches of each respective team of my intention to sign with them the moment leading to signing day only to ink with UM at the end.

Advertisement
Trips to Arizona State, TAMU, Clemson, West Virginia (#1 Party School in the country last year) and maybe even FSU (I know, I know, but the ladies are smoking hot!!!)
Commit to Miami.

Well if Nebraska is going to recruit Committed UM players then, UM needs to pay them back in kind. UM is looking for a Guard to round out the 2014 Oline class, so we should go after Tanner Farmer who is currently a Neb commit. He could be the mauler UM is looking for, and the best part is his mother and older brother live in Florida, couple that with he wants to study Pre-med an UM would be a good choice as a flip.

Go Canes

Tanner Farmer article
http://nebraska.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=928&script=content.asp&cid=1544196&fid=&tid=&mid=

Well if Nebraska is going to recruit Committed UM players then, UM needs to pay them back in kind. UM is looking for a Guard to round out the 2014 Oline class, so we should go after Tanner Farmer who is currently a Neb commit. He could be the mauler UM is looking for, and the best part is his mother and older brother live in Florida, couple that with he wants to study Pre-med an UM would be a good choice as a flip.

Go Canes

Tanner Farmer article
http://nebraska.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=928&script=content.asp&cid=1544196&fid=&tid=&mid=

Where in Florida?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back