Brandon Powell visiting Nebraska

Advertisement
From DirtySouthCanes on ITU:

Uh oh. Brandon doing some bonding with Nebraska's offensive line. NOT good..

lol @ snow bunnies.....

its crazy how these D1 schools got white girls ready and willing to do anything to get a recruit to come to their school....

lol its like they were bread from birth to be college *****.

/ yall remember the "Wife" on Coming to America.... "I like, whatever you like" :rollcanes:

Advertisement
Advertisement
just a vacation

Lol at calling it a vacation, we are talking about Lincoln, Nebraska here

He wants the white girls in daisy dukes lol how many other options does he have

i mean if maybe only to him haha

Lol listen white girl options are slim here I would go too **** you gotta imagine they're freaks and it was his bday weekend so you know he got a orgy and a hangover so I say it was a success

Advertisement
lol @ snow bunnies.....

its crazy how these D1 schools got white girls ready and willing to do anything to get a recruit to come to their school....

lol its like they were bread from birth to be college *****.

/ yall remember the "Wife" on Coming to America.... "I like, whatever you like" :rollcanes:

No ncaa rules about recruiting *****. That is open season and where the real talent is being paid for $$$$.

Advertisement
Brandon Powells summary on 24/7

-Right now, I'm committed to Miami. That's all. Im just taking it all in but im still committed to Miami
- He had a really good time with some of the Florida boys who are currently on Nebraska
- He says theres more there then just cornfields lol
- He said the fans really love you and the football being played there so it's a nice atmosphere
- They run a good offense with the spread, zone read. His high school team runs something like that
- He doesn't have any other visits set up because his dad will make that decision but Miami told him they were fine with him taking all 5 visits. He said "I've never traveled before".

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Athlete-Brandon-Powell-talks-about-his-Nebraska-visit-149645

Brandon Powells summary on 24/7

-Right now, I'm committed to Miami. That's all. Im just taking it all in but im still committed to Miami
- He had a really good time with some of the Florida boys who are currently on Nebraska
- He says theres more there then just cornfields lol
- He said the fans really love you and the football being played there so it's a nice atmosphere
- They run a good offense with the spread, zone read. His high school team runs something like that
- He doesn't have any other visits set up because his dad will make that decision but Miami told him they were fine with him taking all 5 visits. He said "I've never traveled before".

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Athlete-Brandon-Powell-talks-about-his-Nebraska-visit-149645
Thanks for the summary. Basically he is being diplomatic. He was saying nice things but he isn't leaving this area.

Advertisement
Back