Brandon Powell- RB, Deerfield Beach

EVERY CANE KNOWS.... It's not the size of the man, it's the size of his heart.
This kid's A CANE! Moss when he was a PRO was 5'9" 180 pounds SOAKING WET) The []_[]
[video=youtube;-3HTwZo9SGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3HTwZo9SGQ[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

[video=youtube;rY0WxgSXdEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/video]

Loved this kid's HL film. Really wanted this kid on the team in some capacity. Oh well. Still a lot of time left to change his mind if our cvoaches really want him..

Tennessee is about to make a quick turnaround. If Tyler Bray stayed they would've been straight for this season.

Advertisement
Tennessee is about to make a quick turnaround. If Tyler Bray stayed they would've been straight for this season.

Lol. No. Tyler Bray sucked. Might have been one of the dumbest players I've ever watched play in my life. They have a GREAT O-Line, but they have no backs, no receivers and no defensive backfield. My wife loves the Vols so I watch them all the time when Miami isn't on. Tennessee is awful right now and will be awful for a few more years. Butch Jones can recruit very well, so they may make a come back in a few seasons. Tennessee is recruiting well right now because they are pitching early PT, the SEC and a new regime. Butch will get smashed on in the SEC and the players will think twice about it. They are going to have a harder time rebuilding than we ever had. Even with their SEC money and facilities.

Lol. No. Tyler Bray sucked. Might have been one of the dumbest players I've ever watched play in my life. They have a GREAT O-Line, but they have no backs, no receivers and no defensive backfield. My wife loves the Vols so I watch them all the time when Miami isn't on. Tennessee is awful right now and will be awful for a few more years. Butch Jones can recruit very well, so they may make a come back in a few seasons. Tennessee is recruiting well right now because they are pitching early PT, the SEC and a new regime. Butch will get smashed on in the SEC and the players will think twice about it. They are going to have a harder time rebuilding than we ever had. Even with their SEC money and facilities.

i AGREE with this a lot..but it sucks for us right now cause this kid and that cherry kid are AWESOME talents that i would have loved to have here.. I guess there is still time on both? what do you guys think?

I live in Knoxville so I couldn't agree more with this. And to be honest they are hurting for money right now. Their reserves are drained. They made huge expensive upgrades to the stadium and then attendance has been down the past few seasons. Not a good recipe considering that's what they depend on. And boosters have not been happy especially after what they consider a botched head coaching search and hire. They all bought in to the Gruden hype and feel screwed by the administration even though that is bull****. They NEVER had a chance with Gruden. But they've all bought into their own hype and truly believe they are Royalty in college football. It's laughable. But they typically own this town and get alot of support. Just not right now. It's gonna take awhile and some patience. And patience is the one thing I know they don't have.

I don't follow Tennessee that much. Was Bray that bad? I was just looking at the numbers. The only game I saw them play was against UGA. Which was closer than the scoreboard shows. If Da'Rick Rogers was with them they probably could've won a few more games. They were loaded with Rogers, Patterson, and Hunter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I still want to know the person behind the Gruden rumors. TENN's coaching situation went down exactly like ours did. That's no coincidence.

I don't follow Tennessee that much. Was Bray that bad? I was just looking at the numbers. The only game I saw them play was against UGA. Which was closer than the scoreboard shows. If Da'Rick Rogers didn't was with them they probably could've won a few more games. They were loaded with Rogers, Patterson, and Hunter.
Bray was a brat that would make dumb mistakes but he was pretty **** good. The problem with that team was their defense was terrible

I don't follow Tennessee that much. Was Bray that bad? I was just looking at the numbers. The only game I saw them play was against UGA. Which was closer than the scoreboard shows. If Da'Rick Rogers didn't was with them they probably could've won a few more games. They were loaded with Rogers, Patterson, and Hunter.
Bray was a brat that would make dumb mistakes but he was pretty **** good. The problem with that team was their defense was terrible

Agreed seems like they didn't have that typical SEC defense.

Advertisement

Agreed seems like they didn't have that typical SEC defense.

The LB's besides AJ Johnson and the secondary players were CUSA material

Advertisement
Back