Brandon Powell- RB, Deerfield Beach

Advertisement
From what I heard he Loves both FSU and UF

Tito what about Henry Bussey? He's teammates with Alin and he seems like he wants to be a Cane too and probably would commit if offered, also he is saying he wants 2,000 yards badly what do you think of his game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw him play against Cypress Bay last year. Real explosive. If he gets around the edge it's a wrap. Really likes FSU when I spoke to him a couple of months ago and said he wanted the FSU offer more than any.

dont want... even from a spread formation he looks weak... i need Duke Johnson/Univeristy running back types...

Advertisement
Well according to an article written on Canes Sports for April 1st Powell has 16 offers but really is waiting on a UM offer, maybe that is nudge FSU into offering. But I don't see FSU offering him after taking Green in the 2012 class who fills the same type of RB role.

Go Canes

Coached him in Bball a couple years ago. He's a great athlete and a great competitor. He's the type of kid you would want at your program.

Advertisement
This is the type of kid you want in the slot. That, or he is my third down type of kid. Really like this kid.

I wouldn't mind seeing him at WR.

He's supposed to be very intelligent as well, 4.0 type.

4.1 GPA to be exact and that is with attending 3 different schools, so that changing school hurts grades an clearing house status argument just took a major hit with this kid being successful while doing it. If you follow the basic college prep core requirements a student will have no problems. But back to powell I agree he seems like a high character kid.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Is this guy a viable plan B for Sony or are there other better ones not named Cook?

Advertisement
Back