Brandon Merriweather seems to think

Advertisement
My reasoning is if they miss on lane and Mario and just decide to punt on the coaching search for another year instead of committing to someone they don’t love
Still, I'd rather give Lashlee one year while we wait than to go through another abortion of a season with Manny. ANYTHING but another year of this dumpster fire. Anyone, and I mean anyone, would make a better one year coach than dead man walkin' Diaz.

Our athletic department has suffered for it. Blake didnt have the expertise or experience of an AD. All of those infrastructure issues that we are lacking that @LuCane mentioned in his thread, Blake had no idea how to deal with, improve to get us at least on par with the rest of the big boys, let alone have any vision of how to be creative and imagine new innovative ideas.

All I heard was that he did a great job fundraising. I actually look at it as the opposite. If he knew how to truly build and support our athletic programs and we were winning, he would have raised more money than he did. So to me, he left a lot of money on the table that could have been raised during his tenure.

A real AD can do both successfully here.
On 3 let's all thank the true reason we're in all this.... 1... 2... 3... SHALALALLAALA U ****** **** THANKS A ****TON FOR DESTROYING THE UNIVERSITY

I could not see Alabama hiring Cristobal to be their head coach. Wrong skin color. They would alienate a large percentage of their fan base if they hired him. I couldn't see Alabama or Auburn hiring any coach outside of the Caucasian race.
huh? mario is white, as white as saban?

Advertisement
Fans need to stop watching and attending games if they keep Manny. Force the schools hand to get rid of him. He’s that awful

huh? mario is white, as white as saban?
Croatia is basically Caucasian and Cuban is Hispanic. Cristobal is a man of color. We talking Alabama here. Optics is everything to people here!! Saban is accepted by the masses. Cristobal would not be. You have to remember a die hard Alabama fan poison the famous trees in Auburn over a football game. That is the state of Alabama.

Croatia is basically Caucasian and Cuban is Hispanic. Cristobal is a man of color. We talking Alabama here. Optics is everything to people here!! Saban is accepted by the masses. Cristobal would not be. You have to remember a die hard Alabama fan poison the famous trees in Auburn over a football game. That is the state of Alabama.
i didnt say he would be accepted, i just challenged the concept that he is not white. he's white and hispanic, go figure.

Advertisement
F Alabama.....

Advertisement
Back