Brandon Innis

Strangely enough, I actually feel like that Notre Dame win might have been the real beginning of Ryan Dey's moving out of Urban's shadow and truly making this team his own. I hate the *'s, but I'm happy for Ryan that he's finally got some agency with the team he's been leading.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Obviously they have the most stacked WR room in the country but another Florida freshman, Carnell Tate, is playing snaps and playing ahead of Innis. Nothing is guaranteed when you join a room like OSU's. They will likely have two first rounders leave for the NFL draft in Harrison Jr. and Egbuka so they will have more snaps available next year but when you bring in multiple 5 stars every year, nothing is given. I'd monitor the situation as we get closer to December. We legit have a better offense and QB than OSU right now.
Carnell is not from Florida. He is from Chicago.

Advertisement
He’ll be a stud up there in that offense in the next year or two… either way **** them buckeyes!

OSU’s offense hasn’t been that impressive so far this yr. It’s actually been pretty pedestrian for the most part so far:

• Indiana: OSU scored only 23 pts

• Notre Dame: OSU scored only 17 pts (two TDs while we’re scoring around 3x that many TDs against quality opponents like Texas A&M). We scored 48 points against A&M. OSU’s offense was pretty darn dull in the ND game except for a few series.

• Youngstown State: yes, that powerhouse program. They scored around 30 pts or so

OSU has some really good WRs. That you have to give them credit for (as much as I don’t like giving them credit for anything). Their Offense & scoring output this yr not so much.

TVD is significantly better than OSUs QB. Our offense is far more dynamic & scoring a ton more points than OSU’s. Shannon Dawson’s offense is running laps around Hartline’s this yr. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS simultaneously decided Emory is our future and Brandon Innis is transferring after 16 quarters of football. Weeeew

Miami has a better QB right now so Innis should come to Miami…. Next year…. When said QB may be …. Gone…

Advertisement
If something like this gets any player on our roster shook and unwilling to play with him then we have ALOT further to go then I thought. I mean what a nothing burger.

If the kid wants to come home you take him.

So then when he continues to tweet pro-OSU stuff even today, you think we should just take him?

Kid made a poor decision and keeps doubling down. So be it.

Advertisement
Back