Brandon Innis

He has a lot of studs in front of him. If he's not on the field do to not creating separation or on field stuff then nah. If he just wants to leave to come home and it's not cause he's a jag then take fa sho.

I wanted him out of HS like everyone else but we know cfb is different. Haven't heard he's unhappy but if he transfered here later on what a stupid *** move to go to OSU in the first place. Now you have to battle Carr, J Smith, Ray Ray, Robbie, etc. Sheesh

In a few years it's going to be harder to get burn at wr here then OSU.
I see what you did here

Advertisement
How is he going to develop from the bench? They have an extra special jugs machine at OSU that nobody else can match or something?

The best development you can get is playing actual games against actual competition live and under the lights. There’s no substitute for experience and reps.

You have a point, but I’m not freaking out for the kid after 4 games. I’m too lazy to look it up, but I bet you over the past 6 or so years … if you were to look up all the OSU WR’s that have been drafted, I’d bet most of them probably were pine riding their first 4 games too. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I think he’ll be fine, kid is too ******* good not to be unless he just checks out mentally.

Now…

With all that being said, if he said fvck it and wants to come home, 10000% absolutely 10/10 take. That kid in this offense is Biletnikoff (sp?) potential.

Advertisement
Innis would walk right into Xs current role extremely seamlessly imo. But I don’t expect him to leave tOSU. Even when Hartline leaves they’ll still land too WRs. People are putting waaay too much stick in tOSUs downfall.

Advertisement
Innis would walk right into Xs current role extremely seamlessly imo. But I don’t expect him to leave tOSU. Even when Hartline leaves they’ll still land too WRs. People are putting waaay too much stick in tOSUs downfall.
Strangely enough, I actually feel like that Notre Dame win might have been the real beginning of Ryan Dey's moving out of Urban's shadow and truly making this team his own. I hate the *'s, but I'm happy for Ryan that he's finally got some agency with the team he's been leading.

Not challenging this assertion, but I don't remember him doing that. Did he say or do something disrespectful to us? I thought he saw Gattis and was like, "Nope!"
There was a tweet about the FSU game. He wasn't wrong--but it was kinda tactless. Idk if the tweet has since been deleted.

Advertisement
Not challenging this assertion, but I don't remember him doing that. Did he say or do something disrespectful to us? I thought he saw Gattis and was like, "Nope!"
1695769986295.png

Who cares until he actually enters it's pointless. He wanted to play for hartline. Plus he will get more play time down the stretch no point in speculating over a guy who is in one of the best WR rooms in the country. Sure he hasn't played much but he eventually will

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back