Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Ya’ll gotta relax ….

It’s been 4 games. He signed with OSU because he trusted their development history. That isn’t going to stop because he hasn’t played in 4 games in a loaded WR room with multiple 1st rounders.

How is he going to develop from the bench? They have an extra special jugs machine at OSU that nobody else can match or something?

The best development you can get is playing actual games against actual competition live and under the lights. There’s no substitute for experience and reps.

I don’t want any Buckeyes Noles or Hunchbacks on this team
So you will take a Gator interesting.
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Obviously they have the most stacked WR room in the country but another Florida freshman, Carnell Tate, is playing snaps and playing ahead of Innis. Nothing is guaranteed when you join a room like OSU's. They will likely have two first rounders leave for the NFL draft in Harrison Jr. and Egbuka so they will have more snaps available next year but when you bring in multiple 5 stars every year, nothing is given. I'd monitor the situation as we get closer to December. We legit have a better offense and QB than OSU right now.

Advertisement
They are stacked at WR. I seriously doubt he will transfer. He will play next year.

This. Yeah, he's not getting much PT and I'm sure he'll grouse about it and just me a bit malcontent but the new year will bring promises from the coaching staff that he has a chance to be "the guy", he'll calm down and stick it out

I'd be surprised if he hits the portal. Julian Fleming who was a top 5 recruit a few years ago barely saw the field until last year.

Advertisement
Obviously they have the most stacked WR room in the country but another Florida freshman, Carnell Tate, is playing snaps and playing ahead of Innis. Nothing is guaranteed when you join a room like OSU's. They will likely have two first rounders leave for the NFL draft in Harrison Jr. and Egbuka so they will have more snaps available next year but when you bring in multiple 5 stars every year, nothing is given. I'd monitor the situation as we get closer to December. We legit have a better offense and QB than OSU right now.
it is curious that he's not getting any playing time at all. western kentucky game 8 different players got receptions including other freshmen & he didnt play. he wouldnt be the 1st elite player at a major program that gets lost in the depth chart. doesnt mean he will or should transfer here, i'm gonna keep focusing on the players we do got who are outproducing that mighty WR room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this an inevitability? Buried on OSU’s depth chart, boys with Fletcher, etc.
would welcome him with WIDE OPEN arms. Can you imagine if he comes home and J. Smith decides to stay home. We'd instantly go to having the best WR room in the country :love:

Advertisement
Back