Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Advertisement
They should have found ways to use him more, but if he's who they expect him to be then he's not sticking around for year 5. After his 3rd year OSU and Innis will know what direction his future is headed: NFL or bouncing around trying to hold onto the football dream.

I just don't think it's that big of a deal. What may have been more important to Innis than redshirting was dressing and travelling with the hope of getting some burn vs. staying in Columbus during road games and standing on the sidelines in street clothes at the horse shoe. If given the chance to get some burn (unfortanutely OSU didn't have much garbage time to give out PT this year) as a 5th or 6th WR or not dress, I'm sure Innis opted for the potential playing time.
I redshirted my freshman year and went on every road game and dressed out. I was cool with it to, ate good on the road lmaoo

Advertisement
Of course you would take him back. 5 star talent with good head on his shoulder and no drama. Handled his recruitment like a mature pro, unfortunately he just didnt pick us

And to say he doesn't need the redshirt year? Eh, not buying it. I'm sure he would love to be 3 and out to NFL but how many 5 stars have we seen become busts or need more time in college. Look at Ladson... Not comparing Innis to him but you get the point. 1 year is now gone with zero productivity or experience

Advertisement
He really wanted to. They still hadn’t moved on from Gattis when he signed
10307 (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back