Brandon Innis

Advertisement

I've read a few of your posts about JS so I know you think he's very good but not a Top 3 in the nation type. I also know you are a pro at this, and I'm just a fan. But respectfully, I just disagree with you in this case.

JJ meets Shadow's "grandma rule" for me -- meaning it's so obvious he is elite that even my grandmother who doesn't know football would know immediately he's the best player on the field. I believe he would be our best receiver since Dre, on par with if we had landed Amari Cooper. JMHO.

p.s., I listened to Fat Manny's (Navarro) Wide Right podcast with Frank Tucker, who thinks if we land Bailey we land Smith. Which I believe would be EPIC, a total meltdown across college football. ... And we get the STA RB too!

I've read a few of your posts about JS so I know you think he's very good but not a Top 3 in the nation type. I also know you are a pro at this, and I'm just a fan. But respectfully, I just disagree with you in this case.

JJ meets Shadow's "grandma rule" for me -- meaning it's so obvious he is elite that even my grandmother who doesn't know football would know immediately he's the best player on the field. I believe he would be our best receiver since Dre, on par with if we had landed Amari Cooper. JMHO.
Yes. well said. Have never heard the "grandma rule" thing before thats a brilliant way of looking at it.

I’m not a pro, just a fan also.

I’m perfectly fine with disagreement, most people do, I encourage it actually.

I’ve seen a ton of those types of statements about him on here & well all I can say is, we’ll see...

Advertisement

I’ve seen a ton of those types of statements about him on here & well all I can say is, we’ll see...

If you're just a fan, you're the most insanely fanatical fan I've ever come across. I always thought you were with a program or a recruiting consultant like Fishbein.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy Lester Williams, too. Might be the most important because he started it all.
preach MF'r.

Jeremy Strong Yes GIF by SuccessionHBO

TrumpyCane can tell you

If he goes to Ohio State or Florida State, he is overrated

If he comes to Miami, he is a greatest wide receiver we have ever recruited

Advertisement
Yes. Definitely worthy of consideration for #1 ever. Especially bc of the added attention that came along with the drama of JJ leaving for the Cowboys.
Armstrad
DJ Williams

Both were also #1 players in the country.. DJ Williams was an insane pull being from cali and even he said he was using us as a free vacay before he fell in love

Armstrad
DJ Williams

Both were also #1 players in the country.. DJ Williams was an insane pull being from cali and even he said he was using us as a free vacay before he fell in love
Yah DJ is who it is rn for me. I remember reading the newspaper article about him picking us when it happened and feeling so much optimism like ok we really are gonna climb back to the top.

Armstead
SeanTay
Reed
Jerome
Irvin
Santana
Jim Kelly....etc.....
Lester Williams, Alonzo Highsmith and Melvin Bratton deserve a spot on this list if we’re talking most important recruits in program history. Jerome absolutely as well he came in the same year as Zo and Bratton that class sculpted our dynasty.

Armstead was #1 overall player in the nation out of Texas but he came at a time when we were dominating the college football world. But signing him was proof that Jimmy could go anywhere and get anyone. After he came we started getting a lot more guys out of Texas in the 90s.

Advertisement
Back