Brandon Innis

I could be wrong, but I think Innis like most high ranked South FL WR's in recent history was extremely overrated coming out of HS.

I don't think he'll be anything more than moderate/average throughout his college career.

I hear ya. But just so we're clear, there are So FL WRs, and then there are So FL WRs... JS is at a different level

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but I think Innis like most high ranked South FL WR's in recent history was extremely overrated coming out of HS.

I don't think he'll be anything more than moderate/average throughout his college career.
Poor-mans Restrepo... :sideeyes:

Advertisement
10000% yes. Even with all the hype he's had lots of folks still don't realize just how exceptional a player this dude is. He would be the most important recruit in hurricanes history if we landed him. I am not exaggerating or trying to be extra saying that.
.Most important recruit in UM History???.....Uh, No.....

10000% yes. Even with all the hype he's had lots of folks still don't realize just how exceptional a player this dude is. He would be the most important recruit in hurricanes history if we landed him. I am not exaggerating or trying to be extra saying that.
Movie Lol GIF by 1091

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bain was more important
Tracy Howard was more important
Francis M was more important
Duke Johnson more important

I didnt even have to mention champions of the program

Smith would be a great addition but you’re buggin
Well you are the only person who does seem to understand the difference between most important player and most important recruit, so thats a big plus. Bain and Duke are reasonable counterarguments, but both were very underrated by the powers that be. If Bain had been appropriately rated he would have been a top 5 overall national player and landing him would have been an earthquake on par with what flipping JS would be for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back