2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol you're a moron. This is such a bad take. Stopped reading at Terry McLaurin JAG. Dumbo.
He’s been in the league three years and puts up stats b/c he’s the only option on a bad team that throws a bunch b/c they are always losing games. I’ll give you that he isn’t a JAG but he’s not an elite WR either.

PS: if you were on fire I wouldn’t **** on you.

I don't get this commentary. They are mediocre WRU.

LSU ***** on them

Michael Thomas - stud but major head case and injuires.
Curtis Samuel - potential but mediocre stats
Noah Brown - JAG
Parris Campbell - JAG
Terry McLaurin - JAG
Austin Mack - JAG
Binjimen Victor - JAG
C.J. Saunders - JAG
Garrett Wilson - rookie
Chris Olave - rookie

McLaurin about to get a massive bag from the Skins despite playing with the worst QBS in the NFL since he got drafted.... and I'm saying that as a guy who played college ball with one of them. Not even close to being a JAG

Advertisement
He was going to be close to impossible to land

IMO the group we're after have more upside than Innis anyways

- Robby Washington
- Nathaniel Joseph
- Andy Jean

Hykeem too if we had a shot at him, Jalen Brown has huge CB upside IMO

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
He’s been in the league three years and puts up stats b/c he’s the only option on a bad team that throws a bunch b/c they are always losing games. I’ll give you that he isn’t a JAG but he’s not an elite WR either.

PS: if you were on fire I wouldn’t **** on you.
ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement

Posting for the tears

Well....guess he didn't make it very far out his OSU official visit after all.

Although....no one can sign NLI in June. If I'm Mario, I still have an OV in my pocket and about 5 months to pull off a miracle. This one isn't over quite yet

I don't get this commentary. They are mediocre WRU.

LSU ***** on them

Michael Thomas - stud but major head case and injuires.
Curtis Samuel - potential but mediocre stats
Noah Brown - JAG
Parris Campbell - JAG
Terry McLaurin - JAG
Austin Mack - JAG
Binjimen Victor - JAG
C.J. Saunders - JAG
Garrett Wilson - rookie
Chris Olave - rookie

This is probably one of the worst takes I’ve seen in a while:

Michael Thomas: 2nd round pick
Offensive Player of the year (2019)
3x PB
2x NFL reception leader
NFL record for most receptions in a season
All in 5 yrs
5 yr / $96m contract extension

Curtis Samuel: 2nd round pick
3yr / $34.5m FA contract

Noah Brown: 7th round pick (non-factor)

Paris Campbell: 2nd round pick (TBD due to injuries…but so far JAG)

Terry McLaurin: 3rd round pick
Back to back 1000+ receiving seasons w/ no QB

Austin Mack: UDFA (non factor)

Binjimen Victor: UDFA (non factor-for now)

CJ Saunders: UDFA

Garrett Wolf: 1st round pick (TBD)

Chris Olave: 1st round pick (TBD)

Out of the 10 WRs that were draft eligible, 6 were drafted in the 1st 3 rounds. 1 got severely broke off & another is about to get broke off. This has all happened in the last 6 yrs. I believe we’ve only had 2 WRs drafted, total, in 6 yrs, and none in the first 3 rounds. Don’t knock the hustle; right now OSU is pumping the NFL w/ quality WRs. Honestly, I wouldn’t question a WR going to OSU or Bama at this point.

If I’m a HS kid, I could not care less about what happens to other guys on the professional level if a coach has shown me his ability to consistently develop kids and get them drafted in the first round. If they can get me to that point then the rest is on me.

These college coaches develop these kids and maximize them and sell HS kids on what they can do for them on the college level. What they do after that isn’t on them. If they bust, that’s on the NFL team for selecting them so high and being wrong, not the college staff.
I will agree to disagree here.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say they always bust, they’ve had some WR’s who definitely didn’t live up to their billing, but acting as if they don’t have any good WR’s is looking at it through Orange & Green glasses homer vision.

They’ve had guys like:
- Santonio Holmes
- Michael Thomas
- Curtis Samuel
- Terry McLaurin

Who have all done well & in this last draft had 3 straight 1st round WR’s from their system drafted at 10th, 11th & 12th
With Garrett Wilson, Chris Olive & Jameson Williams.

If you’re an upcoming 4/5-star WR you’re seeing the results with your own eyes that their system manufacturers productivity that gets their WR’s high volume of targets & gets them drafted in the 1st round.

Whether they succeed in the NFL or not is not the responsibility of Oh ST, their job is to get them there.
My post was in response to him saying the greats. I’m not seeing anyone great still.

Advertisement
This is probably one of the worst takes I’ve seen in a while:

Michael Thomas: 2nd round pick
Offensive Player of the year (2019)
3x PB
2x NFL reception leader
NFL record for most receptions in a season
All in 5 yrs
5 yr / $96m contract extension

Curtis Samuel: 2nd round pick
3yr / $34.5m FA contract

Noah Brown: 7th round pick (non-factor)

Paris Campbell: 2nd round pick (TBD due to injuries…but so far JAG)

Terry McLaurin: 3rd round pick
Back to back 1000+ receiving seasons w/ no QB

Austin Mack: UDFA (non factor)

Binjimen Victor: UDFA (non factor-for now)

CJ Saunders: UDFA

Garrett Wolf: 1st round pick (TBD)

Chris Olave: 1st round pick (TBD)

Out of the 10 WRs that were draft eligible, 6 were drafted in the 1st 3 rounds. 1 got severely broke off & another is about to get broke off. This has all happened in the last 6 yrs. I believe we’ve only had 2 WRs drafted, total, in 6 yrs, and none in the first 3 rounds. Don’t knock the hustle; right now OSU is pumping the NFL w/ quality WRs. Honestly, I wouldn’t question a WR going to OSU or Bama at this point.
And Smith-Njigba might be better than all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back