2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve always agreed winning can be pretty overrated, but when you win like Bama that’s tough to overcome

We need to get back to being a good team consistently (stating the obvious)
when we were winning it was easy but Coker took the helm and his evals were awful. The ranking system was worse back then. My bad super off topic lol, win eval and close those are the keys to building a monster

Advertisement
I’d agree with you if there weren’t other excellent WR options in the class. He has never ever once indicated he has any desire to come here, so it’s hard to lose something you never had a shot at.

And we’ve got a legit shot at landing at least a couple more talented WRs. Can’t miss out on them hyper-focusing on Innis.

Is the kid a beast? Absolutely. Would I love him at this U? You bet. But I personally think we’re better off staying in the race with him but not putting all our chips on the table to land him.

That’s how we in the past ended up at NSD with our dycks in our hands.
Yea agree to an extent we got pros running the ship we will be fine. If we missing dudes like this after successful seasons then I would worry.

The real truth is, most of them will never stay home.

We could go undefeated & win a Natty & they would still go to Bama, UGA, OH ST, Michigan, etc..

It’s why we need to shift our focus to get back to being a more National brand & recruiting Nationally, because waiting for this mythical South FL repatriation to happen will leave us stuck & saying sh*t like, “The 2027 kids should be the class when everybody stays home, it just took about 5 years for them to get comfortable with the staff..” Lol
Even when we were winning, we didn’t scrape the barrel in SoFla yes we got our share of the good ones but not all

when we were winning it was easy but Coker took the helm and his evals were awful. The ranking system was worse back then. My bad super off topic lol, win eval and close those are the keys to building a monster
100%

I know we are excited about the NIL and for good reason, but it’s also not a hack to the top for us. The SEC is gonna find a way to dominate that game as well

We gotta win eventually

Advertisement
Winning the battle would be great for perception but some of you are exaggerating the idea of a loss, considering Innis was never coming here. Never.

100%

I know we are excited about the NIL and for good reason, but it’s also not a hack to the top for us. The SEC is gonna find a way to dominate that game as well

We gotta win eventually
People thought it would hurt the SEC I laughed at that. Those guys are comitted to winning at all costs. That's all they have over there....the hunt wild racoons and possums and support the football program.

I remember people saying the same thing about the early signing period

I’m like uh…
like the SEC wasnt allowed into the early signing period too lol. Crazy to me thinking that because we faltered later that would help, Im like the SEc will just close earlier lol.

Advertisement

The #3 ranked WR in the Nation for the 23 class commits to Oh ST.

The relevance to Inniss is that the two of them are cool & have talked about playing together.

Not that Inniss would base his decision on Tate, but the point is the two of them were both Oh ST leans.

The relevance to Inniss is that the two of them are cool & have talked about playing together.

Not that Inniss would base his decision on Tate, but the point is the two of them were both Oh ST leans.

Wow I thought the bag would get him to Tennessee….

Advertisement
Don't get why he's not interested in us? We have real talent at QB and a clear path to be playing early here

Advertisement

Still trying to figure out who the greats are… because they always bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back