2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Still trying to figure out who the greats are… because they always bust.

If I’m a HS kid, I could not care less about what happens to other guys on the professional level if a coach has shown me his ability to consistently develop kids and get them drafted in the first round. If they can get me to that point then the rest is on me.

These college coaches develop these kids and maximize them and sell HS kids on what they can do for them on the college level. What they do after that isn’t on them. If they bust, that’s on the NFL team for selecting them so high and being wrong, not the college staff.

Still trying to figure out who the greats are… because they always bust.
I wouldn’t say they always bust, they’ve had some WR’s who definitely didn’t live up to their billing, but acting as if they don’t have any good WR’s is looking at it through Orange & Green glasses homer vision.

They’ve had guys like:
- Santonio Holmes
- Michael Thomas
- Curtis Samuel
- Terry McLaurin

Who have all done well & in this last draft had 3 straight 1st round WR’s from their system drafted at 10th, 11th & 12th
With Garrett Wilson, Chris Olive & Jameson Williams.

If you’re an upcoming 4/5-star WR you’re seeing the results with your own eyes that their system manufacturers productivity that gets their WR’s high volume of targets & gets them drafted in the 1st round.

Whether they succeed in the NFL or not is not the responsibility of Oh ST, their job is to get them there.

I wouldn’t say they always bust, they’ve had some WR’s who definitely didn’t live up to their billing, but acting as if they don’t have any good WR’s is looking at it through Orange & Green glasses homer vision.

They’ve had guys like:
- Santonio Holmes
- Michael Thomas
- Curtis Samuel
- Terry McLaurin

Who have all done well & in this last draft had 3 straight 1st round WR’s from their system drafted at 10th, 11th & 12th
With Garrett Wilson, Chris Olive & Jameson Williams.

If you’re an upcoming 4/5-star WR you’re seeing the results with your own eyes that their system manufacturers productivity that gets their WR’s high volume of targets & gets them drafted in the 1st round.

Whether they succeed in the NFL or not is not the responsibility of Oh ST, their job is to get them there.
facts

Advertisement
Guess $ guys/gals stepped up for Ryan Day & Hartline so $20 mil year for the team by now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Advertisement
You need to bring your A++++ game if you are beating out Brian Hartline for a prospect. He's one of the best in the game right now in all aspects, coaching and recruiting. Monster.
At this point you really can only hope they have higher targets, otherwise you’re likely going to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back