2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maintain them relationships, there will be more James Williams and Marvin Jones at Heritage. Their coaches can't complain and say we didn't recruit their players. Seems like a front runner to me, i see him ending exactly where people thought he would, which is where Lincoln Riley is
If his school wouldnt havefolded he would never have been an american heritage kid.

Kid could've went to any school on south florida and went to uschool.

Dont see him.coming here though..bama did a good job this weekend..I can see him at Osu

Advertisement
Inniss may not have the fastest 40 time, or be 6-3. But when you watch how smooth he is, how talented he is, only a hater wouldn’t appreciate his talent. He’s quick like Wayne not fast like 4.3. His body is build like a truck, his hands his route running his overall ability is off the charts. He’s as college ready as it gets unless he secretly is a crack head
Naw great kid too.

Hes all what you said. He mostly get undervalued on here because of sour grapes since most know he isnt coming.

He reminds me of Calvin Ridley. Just does it all right, but doesn't blow you away athletically. That doesn't mean either isn't athletic, they're just so **** smooth in everything they do and it looks easy out there for them. Inniss has a more developed body than Ridley did. I didn't believe Ridley would be all that in college and I was flat out wrong.

Brandon will be a standout in college. Beyond that, I'm skeptical.

Advertisement
Naw great kid too.

Hes all what you said. He mostly get undervalued on here because of sour grapes since most know he isnt coming.
It does hurt to continue to watch kids like this leave. I’m aware, with this staff, we will land a bunch of dogs and will begin to have success with kids like this. But ( you know better then I do with him ) some just wanna leave the state. I was joking in my post! He’s awesome and heard he’s a good kid

Innis has a higher floor than any receiver we will land but a lower ceiling than most we will land in college IMO. He's more of a finished product and going to be a production machine. But it won't be here.
Perfectly said. I have him as the best in Florida right now but I think joseph and keem have a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
Another year, another whiff on the #1 WR in the country being in our area and us not getting him. Smh. ****. People can front all they want but this one stings. It would honestly take us getting JBrown, Robby, Ray Ray and Jean or HWilliams for me to feel good about missing out on Innis.

You have to lean OSU at this point because of their WR friendly offense, Hartline being an elite coach, and OSU taking his teammates. (Fletcher and probably ***an too)

Idk fellas...I've said it from the jump when he was a "lock" for USC.....longer he goes uncommitted, the better for us. (Especially considering the last couple of "pop-up" visits to UM)

Made it through spring w/o committing to USC ✅

Made it out of the Bama visit w/o committing ✅

Will he make it out of the OSU visit w/o committing?.....TBD

If all 3 boxes are checked, it's game on....

I was listening to a few canes podcast this morning and on one of them (I think it was Manny Navarro pod) they mentioned that we will start seeing more of these kids stay home w/Mario for 2024 and 2025...2023 kids knew what schools they liked before Mario got here...I think we will steal a few but I agree the effort and winning this season with impact more 2024-2025 S.flo kids

Advertisement
Another year, another whiff on the #1 WR in the country being in our area and us not getting him. Smh. ****. People can front all they want but this one stings. It would honestly take us getting JBrown, Robby, Ray Ray and Jean or HWilliams for me to feel good about missing out on Innis.

You have to lean OSU at this point because of their WR friendly offense, Hartline being an elite coach, and OSU taking his teammates. (Fletcher and probably ***an too)
Exactly it's a few clowns on here that downplay his talent for the sole reason he isn't coming here

Advertisement
I was listening to a few canes podcast this morning and on one of them (I think it was Manny Navarro pod) they mentioned that we will start seeing more of these kids stay home w/Mario for 2024 and 2025...2023 kids knew what schools they liked before Mario got here...I think we will steal a few but I agree the effort and winning this season with impact more 2024-2025 S.flo kids
The real truth is, most of them will never stay home.

We could go undefeated & win a Natty & they would still go to Bama, UGA, OH ST, Michigan, etc..

It’s why we need to shift our focus to get back to being a more National brand & recruiting Nationally, because waiting for this mythical South FL repatriation to happen will leave us stuck & saying sh*t like, “The 2027 kids should be the class when everybody stays home, it just took about 5 years for them to get comfortable with the staff..” Lol

We could go undefeated & win a Natty & they would still go to Bama, UGA, OH ST, Michigan, etc..

It’s why we need to shift our focus to get back to being a more National brand & recruiting Nationally, because waiting for this mythical South FL repatriation to happen will leave us stuck & saying sh*t like, “The 2027 kids should be the class when everybody stays home, it just took about 5 years for them to get comfortable with the staff..” Lol
Exactly! S. Florida kids have a completely different perception of Miami compared to national kids. For every blue chip recruit that looks down upon Miami in south Florida, there’s a National kid somewhere thinking, **** it would be dope to play for Miami.

It’s all about evaluations and development these first few years under Mario.

I agree we will never get them all..just get some of the elite ones but i believe that if UM becomes “cool” again we can get the elite ones to stay home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back