2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Side note but anyone ever visit his home in Minnesota?

It’s pretty friggin incredible
I got to meet Prince and visit two of his homes in Minneapolis in the 90’s. Back in those days he had a night club called Grand Slam. His night club was insane.

My cousin Robert Harris was drafted by the Vikings out of Southern. Rob wore #97 with the Vikings and wore #97 when he played for the Giants as well.

In high school, Rob attended Rivera Beach Suncoast I think they were called. Prince loved being around the Vikings players. I found him very humbled and welcoming. He was a musical genius, so I was honored and never forgot those rare times I got to hangout with he and big Rob.

Prince wasn’t for me but I can’t deny his success. I was more of an MJ fan.
I dig Off the Wall by MJ. Thriller is tremendous. MJ takes his rightful place in music royalty.

Prince was so talented as a musician that people in all genres of music threw their hands in the air and basically said this isn’t fair. Guy was so good. I am a huge fan of great guitar players so I am 100% bias.

I got to meet Prince and visit two of his homes in Minneapolis in the 90’s. Back in those days he had a night club called Grand Slam. His night club was insane.

My cousin Robert Harris was drafted by the Vikings out of Southern. Rob wore #97 with the Vikings and wore #97 when he played for the Giants as well.

In high school, Rob attended Rivera Beach Suncoast I think they were called. Prince loved being around the Vikings players. I found him very humbled and welcoming. He was a musical genius, so I was honored and never forgot those rare times I got to hangout with he and big Rob.
Dude, you hung out with Prince. Pretty cool.

Advertisement
Is Innis a all star game or signing day commit, or will we know sooner? Any idea if he's planning on matriculating early?

download.jpeg-3.jpg

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing. Did he make you pancakes though?

Advertisement

Incredible

I’m not usually the type of person that looks at celebrities or athletes in awe or is inspired by them to be honest

But Prince was truly a genius like maybe no one else. I didn’t appreciate him when I was younger but got to before he passed

Advertisement
Incredible

I’m not usually the type of person that looks at celebrities or athletes in awe or is inspired by them to be honest

But Prince was truly a genius like maybe no one else. I didn’t appreciate him when I was younger but got to before he passed
Said the same exact thing to someone about not appreciating his music until after he passed, he was a bad man with that guitar.

Incredible

I agree with you. When I first met Prince, I was playing basketball over seas for Real Madrid Club before going to the Marines. I was humble and in awe. I saw a lot of ginormous professional football players check their egos , humble themselves and treat that time around Prince for what it was. Rare and memorable.

Advertisement
That’s awesome, thanks for sharing. Did he make you pancakes though?
Lol nah man. He didn’t make me any pancakes. I did get to go Walleye fishing with him, Rob and couple other guys from his security team. He was an avid fisherman and I don’t think many of his fans knew that about him.

THAT SONG IS PRETTY COOL. HE IS PROGRESSING AND HAS SOME LOCAL BUZZ...I THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT TO GET A DEAL AT THIS POINT ..BUT I SEE CHAD SHOWING HIM THE INDEPENDENT ROUTE.

Every dude in the video a former football player..or nfl player. shot out Malcolm Lewis.

lol I've been trying to get my son to go to a SlipKnot concert with me and he just laughs at me.. I at least got him to come down stairs by playing these two videos on the TV for him. And just like that a new fan was created. I wont hate tho, I catch him bobbing his head to Tool songs when he comes down for dinner. I do what it takes to get him to come downstairs. Whatever music it is.. it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back