2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I got to meet Prince and visit two of his homes in Minneapolis in the 90’s. Back in those days he had a night club called Grand Slam. His night club was insane.

My cousin Robert Harris was drafted by the Vikings out of Southern. Rob wore #97 with the Vikings and wore #97 when he played for the Giants as well.

In high school, Rob attended Rivera Beach Suncoast I think they were called. Prince loved being around the Vikings players. I found him very humbled and welcoming. He was a musical genius, so I was honored and never forgot those rare times I got to hangout with he and big Rob.
*Glam Slam

THAT SONG IS PRETTY COOL. HE IS PROGRESSING AND HAS SOME LOCAL BUZZ...I THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT TO GET A DEAL AT THIS POINT ..BUT I SEE CHAD SHOWING HIM THE INDEPENDENT ROUTE.

Every dude in the video a former football player..or nfl player. shot out Malcolm Lewis.

Kid Fury Reaction GIF
Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

I hope he takes off and does big things tho!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMHO, Best guitar solo ever! I still watch that video at least 2 times a year. Still can’t figure out where the fucc his guitar went! I guess it’s just part of the Prince experience.

Ok, so nobody knows where the **** it went? Not even the guys that were playing wit him on the same stage. Incredible!
The fact that he died in an elevator is just ****ng brutal irony.

Advertisement

It is strange to take visits in the summertime when there are few students around. You get zero feel for the University in the summertime. That is assuming that the team mixes with the student body at all. The football facility is outside the central campus so they might not have much to do with everyone else.

Of course if your only order of business is negotiating an NIL then I guess the lack of parties and CoEds don't matter much.

Hard to argue with their success with receivers recently though.

Advertisement
It is strange to take visits in the summertime when there are few students around. You get zero feel for the University in the summertime. That is assuming that the team mixes with the student body at all. The football facility is outside the central campus so they might not have much to do with everyone else.

Of course if your only order of business is negotiating an NIL then I guess the lack of parties and CoEds don't matter much.

Hard to argue with their success with receivers recently though.

Students are committing earlier now. With the early signing day, kids are getting that out the way. And believe me if he wants to be up there for a game they’ll get him up there for it. I get what you mean but OSU don’t need students on campus to get him to commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back