2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the avenues now with promoting your music I’d strongly recommend staying independent. Especially if you’re actually talented , not some mumble rap garbage over a trap beat. Listen to artists like Prince and others when it comes to record labels.

Prince was a musical genius. And the subject of one of the funniest comedy sketches of all time.

From what I understand this is going to be beyond legit.

Advertisement
Lets hope he just don't get into no beef with street dudes. Cuz too many killing going on. Over nonsense most of the time.
TRUE.

But Tracy is a solid dude...and i dont think he pushes that inhis music...them Carol City/Miramar dudes solid to. Tracy still runs around with the same guys from high school. Malcolm Lewis n him have always been tight as ****. Still remember when we pulled them in recruiting. Malc was slept on. Ended up collecting nfl checks

With all the avenues now with promoting your music I’d strongly recommend staying independent. Especially if you’re actually talented , not some mumble rap garbage over a trap beat. Listen to artists like Prince and others when it comes to record labels.
Yea thats why i said Chad maybe showing him there is money to be made just staying independent and developing a fan base. He can get some show money and remain stable for awhile. Now if he gets one to pop maybe getting a bag from a label then makes sense for that extra push to radio.
Chad Thomas likely makes close to 6 figures from music, from merch, to shows, to features, and beat productions...hence i think he didn t care to much to continue on football getting that without having the wear and tear

THAT SONG IS PRETTY COOL. HE IS PROGRESSING AND HAS SOME LOCAL BUZZ...I THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT TO GET A DEAL AT THIS POINT ..BUT I SEE CHAD SHOWING HIM THE INDEPENDENT ROUTE.

Every dude in the video a former football player..or nfl player. shot out Malcolm Lewis.

I like both tracks! Dem ******* ridin PAUSE

Advertisement
I’ve driven by it many times, strange looking home for sure but never took a tour inside
The part that stood out to me most was yes it’s an insane place to walk around

But inside of it there’s like almost a tiny little studio apartment set up. Couch, tv, video games etc and they said that’s where he spent most of his time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back