2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK that dude played for 3 schools in his hs career. Hard to keep track.
Exactly!! I knew there was another but just couldn’t put it together of top of my head.

Mods - can you delete thread??!?! It was my son who asked the stupid question. 😜
I kid, I kid 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids can't even decide on a gender nowadays we expect them to keep a commitment for 2 or 3 years? This is basically a non-story. What changes really now that he's committed to OU? He'll still be on Miami's campus 20-30 times b4 he graduates hs.

I'll keep recruiting him but wouldn't let him on campus that much if he stays committed to OU.

Lol kid will get bored being committed and will open things up spring when he sees all the other s.fla kids getting attention

I personally wouldn't even accepted or cared about his commitment this warly..but Ou gonna learn
O/U 1.5 respect-my-decisions before he signs with Bama

Advertisement
Kids can't even decide on a gender nowadays we expect them to keep a commitment for 2 or 3 years? This is basically a non-story. What changes really now that he's committed to OU? He'll still be on Miami's campus 20-30 times b4 he graduates hs.
Yeah we don’t even know if a kid were recruiting is a binary or not whatever that is or if he changes down the road or transitions between now and signing day and commits to the Hurricane dancing girls changing his pronouns along the way.

**** the kids have me so confused. One day their boys they come back after Christmas-NY break and there a girl.

Now I’m not implying anything about this kid. Just saying in general.

Lol kid will get bored being committed and will open things up spring when he sees all the other s.fla kids getting attention

I personally wouldn't even accepted or cared about his commitment this warly..but Ou gonna learn
yea I've seen they expected this for a couple of months but maybe not so soon. I think he got caught up in all the excitement of them getting the QB commit and the other 5star WR from Cali that plays with the QB. Definitely an emotional committment

Exactly!! I knew there was another but just couldn’t put it together of top of my head.

Mods - can you delete thread??!?! It was my son who asked the stupid question. 😜
I kid, I kid 😂😂
There's a ***** gauntlet joke in there, but it's too early for me to find it.

Advertisement
The kid has been remarkably stable in optimist and school. He was with PPO his entire time in optimist, and he stuck with U School through the Tru Prep period and only left U School when Luque left and there was no guarantee U School would play football this year. Maybe he’ll wind up somewhere other than OU, but his history doesn’t show the kind of fickleness attributed to some South Florida recruits. OU players were confident Innis would pick OU for months. We’ll see what happens.

The kid has been remarkably stable in optimist and school. He was with PPO his entire time in optimist, and he stuck with U School through the Tru Prep period and only left U School when Luque left and there was no guarantee U School would play football this year. Maybe he’ll wind up somewhere other than OU, but his history doesn’t show the kind of fickleness attributed to some South Florida recruits. OU players were confident Innis would pick OU for months. We’ll see what happens.
Do agree with this.....BUT......

IF YOUR FROM HERE YOU WOULD KNOW PPO is the premier optomist program in s.fla.

Then he went to U SCHOOL that at times were one of the best programs as far as definatly sending guys div 1.

So the OU is definately in line with him...thing is..this is wayyyy to early for a s.fla elite committing to a school in the middle of no where that isnt bama. They can sell all they want but every one will remain on him and that will begin to break down a bit like stated.
Dont think we get him...but i wouldnt want the target on my back like OU now has. lol

Its clear fromt he hat flip it was a Bama..Ou thing.

Advertisement
Fun fact: I was talking to Brandon's dad at a 7 on 7 event a few months ago & found out he's Trinidadian. Y'all probably don't care, but yeah lol

Do agree with this.....BUT......

IF YOUR FROM HERE YOU WOULD KNOW PPO is the premier optomist program in s.fla.

Then he went to U SCHOOL that at times were one of the best programs as far as definatly sending guys div 1.

So the OU is definately in line with him...thing is..this is wayyyy to early for a s.fla elite committing to a school in the middle of no where that isnt bama. They can sell all they want but every one will remain on him and that will begin to break down a bit like stated.
Dont think we get him...but i wouldnt want the target on my back like OU now has. lol

Its clear fromt he hat flip it was a Bama..Ou thing.
I am from here and my sons played against PPO for years. One of my sons’ team has the rare distinction of never losing a game to PPO in five years including a year when Innis played in that age group.

Harriott turned U School into a powerhouse, but they fell off a cliff after Harriott left and they were no longer scholarshipping players. U School got a new president who understood the value of sports and he hired Luque. Luque brought the program back to some degree, but it wasn’t like it was under Harriott when Innis chose to go there.

Innis briefly played on my son’s 7 on 7 team, but I don’t pretend to know what he’s going to do.

I am from here and my sons played against PPO for years. One of my sons’ team has the rare distinction of never losing a game to PPO in five years including a year when Innis played in that age group.

Harriott turned U School into a powerhouse, but they fell off a cliff after Harriott left and they were no longer scholarshipping players. U School got a new president who understood the value of sports and he hired Luque. Luque brought the program back to some degree, but it wasn’t like it was under Harriott when Innis chose to go there.

Innis briefly played on my son’s 7 on 7 team, but I don’t pretend to know what he’s going to do.
I coached the rival optomist program to PPO so i know.
Im from directly the area so I definately know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back