2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
We offered him back in February I believe. Both Innis & Donaldson visited us for under classmen day back in Feb.

But Innis is a beast he was an 8th grader playing varsity for U School.

Another one to look out for is Kameron Brantley Kahlil Brantley's lil brother, that boy is a monster.

How does that work? Does that mean he has to sit 1 year in HS? Or does the 4 year rule not apply to HS?

Advertisement
Heard he’s 6’1 now.
Word around the campfire is he’s the best prospect regardless of position in sofla. I know that’s a bold mfing statement but multiple sauces cans confirm that it’s true and although it’s far down the line we better start building relationships yesterday.
I’m sure the dudes in the know can elaborate or confirm that what I heard is true. Likens better get to know how folks his friends his teachers his favorite color and flavor of ice cream. We better get his coaches and teammates on campus for camps clinics bbq film session and just a good ole fashion pow wow.

He's probably the #1 prospect in the state of FL for the class of 2023. Dude will be a 5 star. Already has offers from every major program and we've been recruiting him for multiple years already.

Advertisement
Heard he’s 6’1 now.
Word around the campfire is he’s the best prospect regardless of position in sofla. I know that’s a bold mfing statement but multiple sauces cans confirm that it’s true and although it’s far down the line we better start building relationships yesterday.
I’m sure the dudes in the know can elaborate or confirm that what I heard is true. Likens better get to know how folks his friends his teachers his favorite color and flavor of ice cream. We better get his coaches and teammates on campus for camps clinics bbq film session and just a good ole fashion pow wow.
FSU is gonna be in there no matter what. Luckily we are building a relationship.

Heard he’s 6’1 now.

Unless he transfers from the U school......we arent getting him. We have been on him since 8th grade.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
I was one his teachers back in 4th and 5th grade, he was amazing then. And very good kid. You could already tell he was D1 bound.
He used to like FSU, but that was 5 years ago.
His sister still goes there and once in a while I ask how her brother is doing. They go to Some Canes games she said. She wears some Canes **** here and there. But that don’t mean anything.
One of the teachers who keeps in contact with the mom told me it’s Bama or LSU at this stage. (surprised?)
Bottom line, he’s going to a winner. Win and we have a shot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn't realize that Brandon Innis was a 2023 kid. He's been talked about for so long that I thought he was a 2022 kid.

Advertisement
Heard he’s 6’1 now.

I mean if i made an actual thread about him...just know he is the goods. I wouldnt be making those on freshman. When i saw him he was on a field with some good prospects and he stood out like a sore thumb and won the game for them. He played us the next week ad they had him at qb and he couldnt do anything...but that isnt his spot at all. He is a 4-5 star caliber player at wr or db.

He was one of the fastest kids i seen with the ball in hand last year and i played against multiple div 1 prospects in just about every game on our schedule.

The coaches at U school are channing crowder, Cris chambers (dolphin) and the like....But this kid is likely going to go to whomever is winning when he is coming out as a sr. The Hc AT u school is a cool dude and knows ol play...he isnt from s.florida originally either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back