2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean if i made an actual thread about him...just know he is the goods. I wouldnt be making those on freshman. When i saw him he was on a field with some good prospects and he stood out like a sore thumb and won the game for them. He played us the next week ad they had him at qb and he couldnt do anything...but that isnt his spot at all. He is a 4-5 star caliber player at wr or db.

He was one of the fastest kids i seen with the ball in hand last year and i played against multiple div 1 prospects in just about every game on our schedule.

The coaches at U school are channing crowder, Cris chambers (dolphin) and the like....But this kid is likely going to go to whomever is winning when he is coming out as a sr. The Hc AT u school is a cool dude and knows ol play...he isnt from s.florida originally either.
Your evals are always on point brother. I’m just passing on (on your thread) what I heard about him being the best Prospect regardless of position. For people to be making a claim about a kid that young in this area I needed someone else to back it up so I bumped it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all honesty, we haven't given big time WR's anything to think about when it comes to coming here. Start showing we can consistently get guys developed and drafted at WR and guys like this will actually consider us. All bias aside, if I'm a WR there's 3-4 places I'm legit thinking about as a 5*. Bama, LSU, OU and OSU. Tough to steal a WR from any of those schools, downright impossible if you haven't produced a legit WR in as many years as us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see Brandon playing games with his recruitment, meaning he makes a commitment and sticks, and not make one until he was sure. In the age of look at me and constantly moving parks and transferring schools he Stayed at one optimist park, stayed at one high school (until that hand was forced). He’s not a front runner, he’s a leader.

Of course things can always change.

if he commits early to OU.....they gonna find out how S.FLA CROOTING really goes down for elites.
Ur up in the area so u know better but this kid comes off as a guy that commits and stays committed but it is soflo so u never know

1628806444228.jpeg

Waiting for reaction/overreaction to the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back