Brandon Gant

Advertisement
Wow my bad I barely read the OP, basically stated the same thing. Players **** up.

Naw bro you saved OP. He wrote in a “I’m running late for my morning meeting and I’m not trying to spill this hot *** coffee but I gotta put this on the board” kind of rant.

Isn't he from Lakeland? That's not a battle I expect us to win.

Stevenson, Keontra Smith and Jordan Battle should be the safety class if we close like a competent staff.
Completely agree, lakeland is always uphill for us but luckly the 3 DBs u named are plenty capable and in our wheel house.

Cleveland Reed is from Lakeland. So is Zipperer, who we think we'll land.

We probably have a much better chance at Gant than at Battle based on what's been reported. If Battle just wants to leave Florida there's not much you can do

Battle is OVing at Ohio State in June. Have to see what happens there..

Advertisement
FWIW,

Some smoke on FSU boards that they are heavy favorites for Nick Cross, 247's #1 ranked Safety from MD and if he pulls the trigger along with them getting Woodie, might not be any room for Gant. So if Gant drags this thing out ..
Let’s hope they get out bagged by that under armour money like we did with young MA.

If we lose Battle to OSU we need to land Stevenson, Smith and Richards at safety.

For as much buzz as UF writers claim they have with top recruits, they sure haven't landed any.

Even Mcelwain recruited better

Obviously you are not familiar with GAYtor recruiting tactics.
See they let everyone get way ahead of them and then they flip everyone.

Advertisement
I think it’s fake news bro uf always think they’re going to get everyone

So do a lot of people with recruits here. Just in the last two years since could name 4 corners alone people thought we were getting with posters using that same line.

How many Lakeland players have we landed in the last 5 years. It's not to be expected. Landing Reed was a huge shock. And Zipperer hasn't committed so until he does I won't be expecting him at Miami.

Battle is a local kid from a feeder school. That's not a battle you accept losing.
Reed is actually from fort Meade not Lakeland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back