Brandon Gant

UF will be lucky to be bowl eligible this year. I think they have 2 FCS opponents on their schedule too, can only count one towards bowl eligibility.

EDIT: FCS opponents in '18 = Charleston Southern and Idaho. Those idiots did it again in '19 with UT Martin and Towson both on the schedule. Someone should be fired in their athletic department for doing that 2 years in a row.

Idaho is counting as FBS for them. When the game was scheduled to be played (14 or 15) Idaho was FBS, not FCS. Because of rain and lighting they had to cancel the game. NCAA ruled it...

Advertisement
Kid is all over the place I don’t think he even knows yet he speaks highly of the U to me. It could be real interest or because I’m his position coach and always wear my CANES hat to practice
You coach at kleen? How long have you been their?

We somehow always lose a few kids to Ohio state down there they are a respected program regardless of how we feel about them and including. Cris carter who plays a big role at st Thomas, which I despise because he’s not even from here. He latched on to one of if not the top program in the country and pushes that osu bull**** all over but I digress
I don't understand. Didn't Carter go to Michigan?

Ok so interesting development here. Many thought that FSU was going a separate way and targetting Beasley and that other safety. They felt confident in landing him according to their mods but now it seems like there is less and less hope as the days go by. This could affect us as they might now go all in on Gant and they were his favorite when he decommited from BAGA

Advertisement
Ok so interesting development here. Many thought that FSU was going a separate way and targetting Beasley and that other safety. They felt confident in landing him according to their mods but now it seems like there is less and less hope as the days go by. This could affect us as they might now go all in on Gant and they were his favorite when he decommited from BAGA
Where did you read that

Advertisement
Hartley has been retweeting tweets related to Gant the last couple of days and we all know what happens when the sniper locks into you.

Check out the gloves.
Dc3X0BdVwAAPVsa.jpg

Advertisement
Gant has no favorites and according to his cousin, Brandon is pretty ****ed at the FSU writers for insisting FSU is the favorite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back