Brandon Gant

mlw352

Sophomore
I really feel like he’s ours to lose the kid wants to be home correct, I just checked out 247 sports crystal balls they just put one in for fsu to get safety nick cross plus Ramon woodie. is on the board to imo over there for more reason then one, I think he’s their other safety this year .which leaves Gant to us imo because of playing time better coaches and how the board shakes out else where for other teams I think he’s kind of served up to us let me know your opinion?

Advertisement
IDK he decommitted from bama after being at fsu and spoke about them higher then he ever spoke about us....

I need a drink after reading this. Well, trying to.

I think I understood what you're saying. Bottom line, Gant at this moment looks to be FSU bound, but anything can happen between now and NSD.

We are in it for him but I think he's definitely wide open as far as leaning goes. Like Skol said he did have some glowing stuff to say about FSU. Who knows. Would love to have him.

We are in it for him but I think he's definitely wide open as far as leaning goes. Like Skol said he did have some glowing stuff to say about FSU. Who knows. Would love to have him.
Brandon sammone just put in a foggy Chrystal ball for him he seems like they’re new in the know guy I’m telling you guys kid seems like a Miami lean and Lloyd summerall as well I got a quiet confidence on both

Advertisement
Brandon sammone just put in a foggy Chrystal ball for him he seems like they’re new in the know guy I’m telling you guys kid seems like a Miami lean and Lloyd summerall as well I got a quiet confidence on both
Some buzz with uf and summerall

FSU and UF both have some momentum because of the new staff but once you see the product they put on the field this upcoming season things will be a whole different story. FSU and UF could both be 500 ball clubs again this year.

Advertisement
FSU and UF both have some momentum because of the new staff but once you see the product they put on the field this upcoming season things will be a whole different story. FSU and UF could both be 500 ball clubs again this year.

UF will be lucky to be bowl eligible this year. I think they have 2 FCS opponents on their schedule too, can only count one towards bowl eligibility.

EDIT: FCS opponents in '18 = Charleston Southern and Idaho. Those idiots did it again in '19 with UT Martin and Towson both on the schedule. Someone should be fired in their athletic department for doing that 2 years in a row.

Last edited:
Isn't he from Lakeland? That's not a battle I expect us to win.

Stevenson, Keontra Smith and Jordan Battle should be the safety class if we close like a competent staff.

Cleveland Reed is from Lakeland. So is Zipperer, who we think we'll land.

We probably have a much better chance at Gant than at Battle based on what's been reported. If Battle just wants to leave Florida there's not much you can do

For as much buzz as UF writers claim they have with top recruits, they sure haven't landed any.

Even Mcelwain recruited better
Not coming from uf writers. Actually seen some fsu fans talking about it. They said summerall seems to be liking uf pitching him on being a 3-4 olb.

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed is from Lakeland. So is Zipperer, who we think we'll land.

We probably have a much better chance at Gant than at Battle based on what's been reported. If Battle just wants to leave Florida there's not much you can do
How many Lakeland players have we landed in the last 5 years. It's not to be expected. Landing Reed was a huge shock. And Zipperer hasn't committed so until he does I won't be expecting him at Miami.

Battle is a local kid from a feeder school. That's not a battle you accept losing.

How many Lakeland players have we landed in the last 5 years. It's not to be expected. Landing Reed was a huge shock. And Zipperer hasn't committed so until he does I won't be expecting him at Miami.

Battle is a local kid from a feeder school. That's not a battle you accept losing.

Are we sure that the coaches have Battle high on their safety board? Brooklyndee has said numerous times he's pretty slight. Height and weight wise.

We somehow always lose a few kids to Ohio state down there they are a respected program regardless of how we feel about them and including. Cris carter who plays a big role at st Thomas, which I despise because he’s not even from here. He latched on to one of if not the top program in the country and pushes that osu bull**** all over but I digress

Advertisement

I want Battle too. I'm just saying he seems unlikely. Ohio St's 247 insider has even guaranteed he won't pick Miami.

Some kids either dont want to stay home or have parents pushing them to leave

We can get any kid from Polk if we wanted just put in time and effort. Gianni Paul was here from Lakeland (kathleen) Mike James from Haines City(ridge hs) within the last 5 years bro.

FWIW,

Some smoke on FSU boards that they are heavy favorites for Nick Cross, 247's #1 ranked Safety from MD and if he pulls the trigger along with them getting Woodie, might not be any room for Gant. So if Gant drags this thing out ..

FWIW,

Some smoke on FSU boards that they are heavy favorites for Nick Cross, 247's #1 ranked Safety from MD and if he pulls the trigger along with them getting Woodie, might not be any room for Gant. So if Gant drags this thing out ..

I guess OP wasn’t losing his Marbles.

Good ****.

Advertisement
Back