Brandon Dorlus

Advertisement
Listening to SXM today. This guy actually called a mention from Mike Huguenin from On 3 Sports Said he's one of the best DL in the Pac 12 and is a player who won't be getting out of state anymore under Cristobal.

Advertisement
Listening to SXM today. This guy actually called a mention from Mike Huguenin from On 3 Sports Said he's one of the best DL in the Pac 12 and is a player who won't be getting out of state anymore under Cristobal.
I've been coaching defense and been a DL booger-eater for 15+ years...
And granted I haven't coached a ton of D1 DL...
But Dorlus is easily the most talented D-lineman I've ever coached. It's not even really close either.
The moves I saw him execute at 6'3" 270 didn't make sense. And when I saw a Buford OL full of P5 kids struggle to block him all night, I knew he was the real deal.

Clemson doesn't just handout DL offers to anybody.

Advertisement
Would make absolutely zero sense for him to leave, lol. Mans starts and is one of the best DL in the conference, on track for the league and one of the best defensive minds in football is now his head guy. As much as I’d love it for selfish reasons, that just wouldn’t be wise. Ball out for one more year and get your $ young buck.

Would make absolutely zero sense for him to leave, lol. Mans starts and is one of the best DL in the conference, on track for the league and one of the best defensive minds in football is now his head guy. As much as I’d love it for selfish reasons, that just wouldn’t be wise. Ball out for one more year and get your $ young buck.
What??? To come home and play for the staff that believed in you for one year, be one of the best DL in the ACC. What about that doesn't make sense?

Advertisement
What??? To come home and play for the staff that believed in you for one year, be one of the best DL in the ACC. What about that doesn't make sense?

That sounds great but just my opinion big dawg. Again, hope I’m wrong but agree to disagree. That’s fine lol. You made a good point about the staff so maybe “zero sense” was a little strong but I just don’t see it.

That sounds great but just my opinion big dawg. Again, hope I’m wrong but agree to disagree. That’s fine lol. You made a good point about the staff so maybe “zero sense” was a little strong but I just don’t see it.

Naw I agree with your initial point. It doesn’t make sense. At the end of the day it’s a business. Unless the new staff comes in and says they don’t want one of the top DL’s in the conference to start, there’s no reason for him to hit the portal. At the end of the day it’s a business not some pop Warner league. He can endorse Mario to every elite SFLA recruit but there’s no reason for him to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back