Brandon Dorlus

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Three-star DT from Deerfield Beach in 2019. Mario signed him to Oregon (flipped from VT) and he was just named first-team All Pac-12. Good sign for Mario's evaluation and development. Also, shame on our staff for missing on him-- he was a perfect system fit. Shout out to @Coach Macho for helping him develop at high school level.

This was our write-up back then:

Brandon Dorlus- 6’3, 270 (Deerfield Beach)- One of my favorite under-the-radar guys. Gets off the line quick with a nice swim move. Good athlete who played basketball at small-school Calvary before transferring to Deerfield Beach. Body has room to grow. Like the upside. Virginia Tech commit.

Advertisement
Three-star DT from Deerfield Beach in 2019. Mario signed him to Oregon (flipped from VT) and he was just named first-team All Pac-12. Good sign for Mario's evaluation and development. Also, shame on our staff for missing on him-- he was a perfect system fit. Shout out to @Coach Macho for helping him develop at high school level.

There's always the Portal...

Advertisement
Sometimes the evials are right; sometimes they are wrong. It happens all the time.
The only sure fire way to know is with the benefit of hindsight.
Good for Cristobal; hopefully he has all "hits" and zero "misses" while recruiting here.

Advertisement
Informational.

tosh.0 wink GIF

Hate to say I told ya so... (not you specifically)
But I told ya so!

I called Miami out for this miss years ago. Kid had offers from UF and Clemson, chose Oregon because of Mario and the possibility to play earlier.

When we played Buford (and Holley), Dorlus was the best defensive player on the entire field.
Oregon told us that his nickname in practice is "TFL".

But I told ya so!

I called Miami out for this miss years ago. Kid had offers from UF and Clemson, chose Oregon because of Mario and the possibility to play earlier.

When we played Buford (and Holley), Dorlus was the best defensive player on the entire field.

Yeah, because if we're trying to get him now we're "Too ******' Late"

Advertisement
But I told ya so!

Macho, sorry if this is a dumb question, but are you the HC at Deerfield Beach? Sorry for the negligence, I’m from Michigan and just getting back into the recruiting world, now that we have Mario lol

Advertisement
But I told ya so!

Can you make a few phone calls. Oregon is cold and damp and colorless. Here he can has his option of Parano heefers if he wants in all shapes and colors. Make a call for a friend?

Advertisement
Back