Brandon Cleveland decommited

Advertisement
IIRC, Banda was first contact, then Patke & Simpson contacted him. But, again, trying to recollect here, he decommited during the suck *** ‘18 season, prior to Simpson leaving. Believe he decommited in like October or November of ‘18. If my memory is not failing me, his decommit was due to our on field play, and not due to Simpson leaving.
You’re correct, decommitted Oct 18.

Advertisement
Isn't this kid like 15. His numbers were pretty good even if going against weak comp . I mean his team went 5-5 so you would assume other teams probably double and triple teamed him. So that tells me hes a pretty dam decent talent when he can still produce while getting all the other teams attention.

Just watched his soph tape and man kid looks dam good to me. High energy and busting up plays left and right . Tracking down rb's is no easy task and he was doing it over and over. Sure hope we land some quality dudes because this might come back to bite them.

UNC - 1000 yards rushing crushed Manny's previous record for most yards allowed rushing. Previous year - FIU, Jarren Williams, OC, no signs of a HC in training. Manny got Lashlee and D'eriq, else we could have been a .500 or worse ball club. Too many close games that shouldn't have been close. I want all UM coaches to succeed but I'm not all in on Manny until......we beat a Bama, OKl, OSU or Clemson.

So because he had a bad first year ( changed staff ) and had one horrible game in year 2 ( made more changes recruited well ) you don’t think he’s any good? cool

Advertisement
Just watched his soph tape and man kid looks dam good to me. High energy and busting up plays left and right . Tracking down rb's is no easy task and he was doing it over and over. Sure hope we land some quality dudes because this might come back to bite them.
And he played even worse talent as a sophomore than he did as a Jr

Robert’s was recruited by Stroud & Banda/ Harvey was recruited by Diaz primarily, but Simpson was the 2ndary recruiter.

However, we did think Simpson would open the pipeline to GA

Every single DL blue chip from GA went everywhere but here. So we’ll see if the 2nd -go-round changes. The only kid we got from GA during his tenure was Holley.
I was literally standing 2 feet away when Simpson offered Roberts my man. He worked him out personally and was all over him.

Advertisement
I was literally standing 2 feet away when Simpson offered Roberts my man. He worked him out personally and was all over him.

I thought Banda made first contact w/ Roberts, then Simpson came later w/ the offer, but Banda was the primary & Stroud came on to reel him back in, after he decommited?

Advertisement
I thought Banda made first contact w/ Roberts, then Simpson came later w/ the offer, but Banda was the primary & Stroud came on to reel him back in, after he decommited?
Banda was in charge of southern dade..he made first contact with everybody that way for the most part.

I was at the camp Elijah was recruited at. He decommitted because Simpson left or whatever...Simpson locked him first.

Simpson typically offers these kids when he sees them up close...hence you see the previously commits from here dropping off currently.

Banda was in charge of southern dade..he made first contact with everybody that way for the most part.

I was at the camp Elijah was recruited at. He decommitted because Simpson left or whatever...Simpson locked him first.

Simpson typically offers these kids when he sees them up close...hence you see the previously commits from here dropping off currently.

But he decommited before Simpson left, champ. He decommited due to our season. It had chit to do w/ Simpson b/c Simpson was still the coach when he decommited.

Hold up. Are we giving Jess credit for one year of development during GR's TF year where he played two games and then was out for the season, or are we giving Diaz/Kul credit for the evaluation in the first instance?
I was saying he wasn’t a blue chipper When recruited.

Advertisement
Back