Brandon Cleveland decommited

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you want “war daddies” inside you have to recruit them.

I think Cleveland is a good prospect, but, at say 6-4 250 his is like a poor mans version or Roberts/Taylor and we already have them on the roster. Roberts/Taylor are also much better prospects. So, looking to bring in two guys in 22 who are 300+ pounders makes a lot of sense. You need guys who do different things. Not sure how Cleveland would ever see the field with those other two way ahead of him already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not worried with Simpson in charge
Based off what ?
his recruiting track record ?
his one year here he missed on every local prospect and every major dt prospect in ga, had to go get Holley blisset and jhh, one has flashed one is a jag and one has injury issues
I don’t get where this idea that he is some top recruiter comes from
Stroud recruited circles around Simpson

Advertisement
Simpson worked out two freaks yesterday at Pro Day. The blueprint is right there.

Based off what ?
his recruiting track record ?
his one year here he missed on every local prospect and every major dt prospect in ga, had to go get Holley blisset and jhh, one has flashed one is a jag and one has injury issues
I don’t get where this idea that he is some top recruiter comes from
Stroud recruited circles around Simpson
Also got Elijah Roberts, Jahfari Harvey.

He has nothing to do with an injury casualty (who was actually playing) and JHH flshing and Holley being young is you have to wait for development.

He has recruiting CONNECTIONS in GA...i dont think anyone called him a top recruiter or anything. Recruiting DL at UM isnt exactly a hard thing to do.

Who were the local guys they missed on that he had to settle for Blissett, Holley in Summer of the recruiting year? lol

Advertisement
Back