Brandon Cleveland decommited

Advertisement
Based off what ?
his recruiting track record ?
his one year here he missed on every local prospect and every major dt prospect in ga, had to go get Holley blisset and jhh, one has flashed one is a jag and one has injury issues
I don’t get where this idea that he is some top recruiter comes from
Stroud recruited circles around Simpson

Why don't you ask the recruits about what kind of a recruiter he is.

And while Stroud was a good recruiter, he was not as good a coach as Simpson is.

Big Boys only at DT! 280+ in high school and build the even bigger and powerful. Guys like Alton Taber.
Could also be they have had some trouble getting our big DEs to put weight on.most of these kids don't want to get fat.Blissett kept switching from DE to DT because he could or would not put on weight.Roberts is still around 270 and there's still talk about him playing as a big DE.Hunter's been here for 3 years and is still around 280-285.May be easier to sign like you say guys already over 280 and only needing to beef up 10 lbs or so.

Advertisement
Based off what ?
his one year here he missed on every local prospect and every major dt prospect in ga, had to go get Holley blisset and jhh, one has flashed one is a jag and one has injury issues

Our lines well coached and performed when Simpson was here his 1st go around.

Based off what ?
Had to go get? His one year here he was playing catch up because of a guy who didn’t like to recruit. JHH looks talented to me and blisset was well regarded.

Advertisement
Back at one!!

Back to One || Brian McKnight - 1999 The Five steps of Love. - Album on  Imgur

Based off what ?
because he's a very good DL coach and we have some very good recruiters on D. I still think he'll be a good recruiter but obviously jury is still out.

Advertisement
I’m not sure why people are so down on Diaz. We improved on the field and continue to recruit better and better. He’s shown to make changes to staff members that don’t perform. What more do people want out of the guy? It takes time to win. I cannot imagine what people would have said about Dabo his first 3 years

Advertisement
I’m not sure why people are so down on Diaz. We improved on the field and continue to recruit better and better. He’s shown to make changes to staff members that don’t perform. What more do people want out of the guy? It takes time to win. I cannot imagine what people would have said about Dabo his first 3 years
I just stated this in another thread. People act like there is some magic fairy dust to make us great again. It takes time to become great, man. Dabo started rough. ****, Saban struggled at Bama at first and he wasn't even a first year coach. Some of the people on this board don't get it though.

Our lines well coached and performed when Simpson was here his 1st go around.
I agree he was a good coach but as I recruiter he’s average at best so far
This local class is loaded
I don’t have the same belief that a lot of ppl here have that he’ll land the guys on the top of our board

Advertisement
Back