Branden Jennings

I want Jennings just for the simple fact i dont want him at FSU. But considering his bro is here, mannys relationship with the dad...and he is still committed there...unless they completely flop..he is gonna stay there.

Advertisement
i think its the whole reason he is playing MIKE this season at Lowdnes.
Im actually shocked he has looked so good there early.

Whens the last time we have ran a 6'1 DE out there?. When has Manny ever done it?.
-Just scan our rosters to see the length they like at DE
I mean I wouldnt be opposed if he was a terror off the edge but that doesnt happen often with dudes his size. He is showcasing that he can be a legit difference maker at the mike

I mean I wouldnt be opposed if he was a terror off the edge but that doesnt happen often with dudes his size. He is showcasing that he can be a legit difference maker at the mike

Yup and im liking him there...allowing Troutman to be a Will.
They guy i have no clue about is Tyler Johnson (Jaquan Johnson bro). I like Davis at MIKE alot

Advertisement
Kid is brainwashed, it’s over. Quotes from a story published today by FSU’s 247 site.

JACKSONVILLE -- Florida State landed a commitment from four-star inside linebacker Branden Jennings back on February 7th. Jennings, the son of former Seminole Bradley Jennings, is FSU's top-rated commitment in their 2021 recruiting class, which is ranked No. 18 in the nation. With FSU off to a 1-2 start, other schools are trying to pry the legacy away, but Jennings confirmed on Friday that he remains solid to FSU. He is still hearing from some other schools, but said that he just stays respectful with them.

"They all know I am solid to Florida State," Jennings said.

Jennings has watched FSU play this season. He attended the game at Miami, where his brother Bradley Jennings Jr., is a contributor for the Hurricanes. He shared his thoughts on the start to the season so far for the Seminoles.

It looks like they are trying to get things together. It is coming slowly. It is obviously a hard schedule. They are going to have to face a lot of good players and just have to compete," Jennings said. "They just have to get it together, compete with everybody and get better as they go."

Let him go to FSU and waste his talent. He wont win a game against us.

Kid is brainwashed, it’s over. Quotes from a story published today by FSU’s 247 site.

JACKSONVILLE -- Florida State landed a commitment from four-star inside linebacker Branden Jennings back on February 7th. Jennings, the son of former Seminole Bradley Jennings, is FSU's top-rated commitment in their 2021 recruiting class, which is ranked No. 18 in the nation. With FSU off to a 1-2 start, other schools are trying to pry the legacy away, but Jennings confirmed on Friday that he remains solid to FSU. He is still hearing from some other schools, but said that he just stays respectful with them.

Jennings has watched FSU play this season. He attended the game at Miami, where his brother Bradley Jennings Jr., is a contributor for the Hurricanes. He shared his thoughts on the start to the season so far for the Seminoles.

It looks like they are trying to get things together. It is coming slowly. It is obviously a hard schedule. They are going to have to face a lot of good players and just have to compete," Jennings said. "They just have to get it together, compete with everybody and get better as they go."

Wow! Yeah, dumb move on his part. FSU is going to suck for at least the next 2-3 years. Not many FSU LBs have had successful NFL careers. FSU is running some strange defenses, if you can even call it that lol.

Advertisement

Says that now. Let's see what he is saying by loss #8.

Again, I question this kid's intelligence, when he is saying "It is obviously a hard schedule".

The lost to the projected WORST team in the ACC. They lost to a Miami team that was projected to be mid-pack ACC. And they were down 14-0 to JACKSONVILLE STATE. Why is he whining about the "hard schedule"? They've always had to play Clemson and Miami. What's new? Notre Dame? They were SOOOOO excited that ND agitated to play F$U instead of Miami, now they are whining about the tough schedule?

Yeah, a recipe for turnaround is always "get things together". And "compete". Especially when you just keep repeating both of those cliches, as Jennings did.

Nice to see that he has no concern that when F$U was "good", they didn't want his brother, and now that F$U is terrible, they are desperate to sign him.

Again, I question this kid's intelligence, when he is saying "It is obviously a hard schedule".

The lost to the projected WORST team in the ACC. They lost to a Miami team that was projected to be mid-pack ACC. And they were down 14-0 to JACKSONVILLE STATE. Why is he whining about the "hard schedule"? They've always had to play Clemson and Miami. What's new? Notre Dame? They were SOOOOO excited that ND agitated to play F$U instead of Miami, now they are whining about the tough schedule?

Yeah, a recipe for turnaround is always "get things together". And "compete". Especially when you just keep repeating both of those cliches, as Jennings did.

Nice to see that he has no concern that when F$U was "good", they didn't want his brother, and now that F$U is terrible, they are desperate to sign him.

Agree, the denial is strong. Kid is a lost cause lol. I figured we weren’t even recruiting the kid anymore but doesnt matter anyway. Deuces.

Advertisement
Agree, the denial is strong. Kid is a lost cause lol. I figured we weren’t even recruiting the kid anymore but doesnt matter anyway. Deuces.

Yeah. I'm not trying to disrespect the kid. I'm half-joking on the "intelligence" issue, but I definitely think it would be crazy for him to stick with F$U given the current condition of that program.

Etienne gives everyone nightmares. He averages 8ypc , keeping him under 180yds should be the realistic goal.
I agree but we lose if he has 180. 110 or less is the goal but you’re fight about not being about to stop him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back