Branden Jennings

If he's hellbent on playing for FSU, let him...

He'll regret it like the rest of them do after they play us.

Any high ranking player that convinces themselves its a good idea to sign & play for FSU deserves exactly what they get for it... Which is an old school Hurricane asswhoopin.

If I'm a high ranking 4-star with committable offers to multiple P5 schools, ain't no way in Far East **** am I going to Trailerhasse, I might not even go to Miami either, but I **** sure ain't going to no fckin FSU lol.

If this kid actually wants to play for them after how God awful they looked & while his older brother is literally our starting Mike LB, then he ain't cut out to play here anyway lol.

Advertisement
His brother kicked FSU players helmet! An FSU legacy chose MIAMI over them and kicked their player’s helmet during a blowout win for Miami. That **** hurts for them!!

Going to make for an interesting talk with his pops. Then again, a decision in the heat of the moment, so be it.

Any high ranking player that convinces themselves its a good idea to sign & play for FSU deserves exactly what they get for it... Which is an old school Hurricane asswhoopin.

If I'm a high ranking 4-star with committable offers to multiple P5 schools, ain't no way in Far East **** am I going to Trailerhasse, I might not even go to Miami either, but I **** sure ain't going to no fckin FSU lol.

If this kid actually wants to play for them after how God awful they looked & while his older brother is literally our starting Mike LB, then he ain't cut out to play here anyway lol.
Honestly while it would feel great to steal FSU's top recruit, if his instincts are anything like his older brother's, I'm good...

Am I crazy for thinking he's not that good?

Advertisement
Only watched his film
Got ya, Branden Jennings is a monster man. I’ve seen a lot of Jacksonville football over the years. Branden is about as elite as anyone I’ve ever seen come out of this area on the defensive side. I know everyone is enamored with T2, and I get it, but Jennings should definitely have a spot in this class if he wants in.

We have a long way to go, but I think we have a shot on this one.

Advertisement
Got ya, Branden Jennings is a monster man. I’ve seen a lot of Jacksonville football over the years. Branden is about as elite as anyone I’ve ever seen come out of this area on the defensive side. I know everyone is enamored with T2, and I get it, but Jennings should definitely have a spot in this class if he wants in.

What’s crazy is I moved to Jax in June but been too busy to watch any games. I’ll have to check out one of his games.

I kind of respect him if he stays with them. For years and years we've been saying the same **** but wanting our kids to help bring us back. I mean isn't this pretty much same **** but for the bad guys.

Not when his LEGACY brother wasn't highly recruited by F$U and is now doing well at UM.

Kid is from Jax. Geographically, "staying home" would be picking the Gaytors. But he's an F$U legacy. You see how poorly some of our fans treat any UM legacy that we suggest should sign with us.

Advertisement

He’s rated as the 2nd best LB and top 10 recruit in the state for a reason. He’s a potential true frosh starter. I’m not sure anyone commited right now is even close to that. The best LB from last cycle IMO TAC looked more like an average sized safety on the field against FSU. You saw the instincts and athleticism but he needs to add good weight. Guys like TAC and Huff need probably 1-2 years to catch up to little Jennings now. People here started the same crap about Gainer when he stuck with FSU. Gainer was by far the best LB on the field last Saturday. Again, we should be pressing for Little Jennings like a ****. Our LB recruiting has bee suspect. A top get like this would a long way to the glory days at LB. We are supposed to be LB U for F sake.

if him and Omarion want to play there then they can go rot.
freaking akeem dent looks like a lost little boy.
At one point the number one rated cb in the country just wasting away while our 3 star just made their best wr opt out.
mike Jackson did more on this defemse than dent has done up there.

How much talent does FSU have to waste before dudes realize they need to look away.
Marvin Wilson was legit getting first round buzz and He didn’t do sht this game. We might have to kick his *** next year again. Dude will leave FSU without ever beating the canes and he’s the number sht talker in the whole team.

Lucas??!! The guy duasso called a walking 40 million dollar contract did more after the game than during. He’d be feasting here.

Kaindoh’s claim to fame is gonna be that he smashed the girlfriend of a bama db that sleeps with a teddy bear.

Some dudes just ain’t built for this U.

if him and Omarion want to play there then they can go rot.
freaking akeem dent looks like a lost little boy.
At one point the number one rated cb in the country just wasting away while our 3 star just made their best wr opt out.
mike Jackson did more on this defemse than dent has done up there.

How much talent does FSU have to waste before dudes realize they need to look away.
Marvin Wilson was legit getting first round buzz and He didn’t do sht this game. We might have to kick his *** next year again. Dude will leave FSU without ever beating the canes and he’s the number sht talker in the whole team.

Lucas??!! The guy duasso called a walking 40 million dollar contract did more after the game than during. He’d be feasting here.

Kaindoh’s claim to fame is gonna be that he smashed the girlfriend of a bama db that sleeps with a teddy bear.

Some dudes just ain’t built for this U.
Harrison-Hunte made Lucas look silly on his sack. I know there were multiple plays we could say that but if you go back and watch that one its really really bad

Advertisement
He’s rated as the 2nd best LB and top 10 recruit in the state for a reason. He’s a potential true frosh starter. I’m not sure anyone commited right now is even close to that. The best LB from last cycle IMO TAC looked more like an average sized safety on the field against FSU. You saw the instincts and athleticism but he needs to add good weight. Guys like TAC and Huff need probably 1-2 years to catch up to little Jennings now. People here started the same crap about Gainer when he stuck with FSU. Gainer was by far the best LB on the field last Saturday. Again, we should be pressing for Little Jennings like a ****. Our LB recruiting has bee suspect. A top get like this would a long way to the glory days at LB. We are supposed to be LB U for F sake.
Then your not looking at our commit list u must be mistaken our commit list with fsu!

Advertisement
Back